Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Cool Power of the STANSE!! Check this out

When I got the Clonetrooper, that stupid useless rock he came with really bugged me. The pose is already kinda crazy, but if you try to use the rock he looks like a guy from spinal tap. Then it hit me....... all of these crazy new poses.......how do you make them look appropriate....heavy metal......
    THE POWER OF THE STANSE!!! POTS!!!! Forget saga, the real deal is STANSE!!!! I've got a series of this stuff cooked up, and I'll be posting it on my site as soon as it's up. I'll post a link when that happens. Questions/comments? PM me, or post them here.
    PS sorry to Jp, Caesar and freemore- it just didn't fit in the saga section.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	posedforactionfinished.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	1762  
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Maybe I am stupid, but what does stanse mean?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

STANSE....

You know, like "stance" only spelled wrong (like def leppard- it's what bands did back in the 80s)

Ok. I gotcha. I wasn't in 80's mode. Nice stuff. I have so many figure ideas, but no digital camera to support them.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

those poses look hilarious
    why didn't hasbro release them seperate in a rock 'n roll/metal line?

Wonderful !
    I really like the clonetrooper (I see he's a Leafs fan ) - anyway I love how he has the Nigel Tufnel (from Spinal Tap) hip thrust going into the body of the guitar!

And Jang O'Fett ? Nice point to the crowd, buddy!

Is Boba standing in front of a wind machine?

Can't wait to see more . . .

Those rock from A to Z, buddy! I can tell why we get on so well. You just aren't right in the head... at all!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

They weren't always STANSE

In the late 70s they were sort of punk band, made up of wintage figures. Their first album became sort of a symbol for the band, and started their trend of wearing those capes-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodcape.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	1769  

So, who would win in a battle of the bands? Stanse or Wyld Stallyns?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas