Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

World Trade Center Terrorist Attacks

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone directly involved...
    It's a terrible thing that happened to our country.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Truly awful, whomever did this and planned this should burn in the lowest depths of Hell for this horrifying action.

I cannot even fathom the type of scum who would have so little respect for humanity that they would do such a horrible thing.

Now there appears to be an attack on Washington DC as well. There is a report of fire at the Pentagon and the area around the White House.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Why are they always going for the World Trade Center? I'm sick of these damn terrorists.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

The important thing now is to not cower to the terrorists. If nothing else, this has been a wake up call to the fact that we are vulnrable to attack. This is shaping up to be the greatest tragedy in the history of this country, but it is important that this unify us as a nation.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I don't know why these terrorists target the WTC, but it's probably because the WTC a symbol of American power, even though it's not a government building.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes, the Pentagon was hit and I saw the newsflash on TV now. It seems that one of the tower of the WTC has collapse!! That's truly a tradgedy and condemnation goes to those terrorists. What causes them to have such a SICK SICK mind!!!

Originally posted by JediCole
    The important thing now is to not cower to the terrorists. If nothing else, this has been a wake up call to the fact that we are vulnrable to attack. This is shaping up to be the greatest tragedy in the history of this country, but it is important that this unify us as a nation.
    What's most horrifying that only 4 or 5 people could have actually done this.

Well, we no longer HAVE a World Trade Center. I am sickened by this, we must get revenge.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Part of the Pentagon has collapsed.

There's been a car bombing at the State dept.

There are unconfirmed reports of a downed 747 in Pennsylvania.

The other World Trade Center building has collapsed.

Nothing will ever be the same again.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?