Thread: who tought Yoda

who tought Yoda

how did yoda become a Jedi,or was he the first one in the galxey.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

if they come out with series of books this could be revield but who is good enough to teach yoda.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

well, just picture a young yoda. about 80-100 years old.(not that old for him he has great power, but can't weild it wisely. he's a fast learner and has the most powerful use of the force in the galaxy. this would be an awsome series! i would by it the first day it came out!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

If you read the Ep1 novelization it gives a lot of history on the Jedi knights, not specifically about Yoda but enough to realize that Yoda wasn't the first.

Remember in ANH when Ben said that "for over a thousand generations the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace...." A thousand generations, a generation is 20-40 years; so that would be 20-40 thousand years that the Jedi have not only existed but held authority in the Republic!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis