Hybrid View

X-wing damage R2-D2

c'mon hasbro we need him please.i promise i won't sue you for taking my idea,but i will sue you if you don't
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

That's one of my often requested figures as well. Come on Hasbro, we need an R2-D2: Trench Battle Damage figure. Stick him on a card with a rebel technician and make it happen. If you can do a set like the Massiff w/ Geonosian Handler, you definatly can make this as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I would love the idea with the Rebel Technician for sure!!! Trench damaged R2 is ok but if they had the rebel tech that would make it a for sure multiple buyer for me!!! need em for good Rebel base dios

Well when they made R2 battle damge from Naboo Royal ship, they just went the basic R2 and sprayed black paint........
    If they are gonna go for this particular figure they should really make anew one, with the damge properly took out from the movie...

Personally I prefer R2 bartender first
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    That's one of my often requested figures as well. Come on Hasbro, we need an R2-D2: Trench Battle Damage figure. Stick him on a card with a rebel technician and make it happen. If you can do a set like the Massiff w/ Geonosian Handler, you definatly can make this as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT! HASBRO HASN'T MADE THE REBEL TECHNICIAN YET AND HE WOULD COMPLEMENT TRENCH BATTLE DAMAGE R2!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Rebel Tech with Yavin hangar golf cart, vehicle maitenance energizer, and mobile repair catwalk! Better yet, release a variant Rebel Tech with each of those accesories...oh poopie. What was this thread about?

Battle Damage R2!
    Muddy Dagobah R2!
    Bartender R2!
    Green R2-A6!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Don't forget, R2-D2: Endor Bunker Damage.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.