Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode I 12"?

I would really like to see Plo Koon made in the 12" scale. Then, the list below :

1. Tusken Raider
    2. Aurra Sing
    3. Gungan Warrior
    4. topless Maul??

Senator Palpatine
    Darth Sidious
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Plo-Koon
    Destroyer Droid
    Nute Gunray
    Rune Haako

Oh yeah...did I mention Senator Palpatine?

Re: Re: Episode I 12"?

Mas Amedda

Tew How (spelling?)

Different Naboo Guards

Destroyer Droid (sure....)

Breakable Battle Droids

Boomer Battle Droid

Sabe

Any figure that they have made a small version of

Thats all I can think of as of now
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yes indeed! We have forgotten poor Shmi! I also like the idea of a 12" Mas Ameeda, especially in light of his furhter apperance in EII. I would also like to see a 12" Captain Panaka (unlike may I love the hat) and perhaps Ric Olie (only if done up with the full long coat and all the layers of costume.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Originally posted by JediCole
    I also like the idea of a 12" Mas Ameeda, especially in light of his furhter apperance in EII
    Thank god I remembered him

It appears that we've all forgotten about Shmi Skywalker.
    So we did, I think it would be cool to see her madeas a 12" figure
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

It'd also be cool to have a Ric Olie figure or just a generic Naboo pilot. With the trenchcoat and everything. Maybe even have a 12" scale Naboo Fighter as a pack-in.

Question

Is there an Aurra sing 12'?? I understand there is a figure of her that includes a book of bounty hunters. (like the vader version, which BTW is too expensive) Are these figures 12'?
    As always...........L

Yeah she's a 12" figure, but she looks like an anorexic. Hasbro really needs to work on their generic female 12" bodies.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Yeah she's a 12" figure, but she looks like an anorexic. Hasbro really needs to work on their generic female 12" bodies.
    They also have to work alot more on 3inch women figures too,3 inch Aurra,Shmi anyone?
    GNT
    ''