Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode I 12"?

I'm sounding off just for the sake that if Paul@Hasbro's checking, he'll see there's more and more interest:

Eeth Koth
    Even Piel
    Ki Adi Mundi (Ep 2?)
    Plo Koon (Ep 2 ?)
    SaeSae Tiin (Ep 2?)
    Depa Billaba
    Adi Gallia
    Yoda (Ep 2?)
    Yaddle
    Oppo Rancissis
    Yarael Poof

Dud Bolt
    Teemto Pegules
    Aldar Beedo
    Wan Sandage
    Gasgano
    Shmi Skywalker (with 12" Eopie and Kitster?)
    R2D2 (Ep 2?)
    Swokes Swokes (chubba seller)
    Jabba the Hutt (or ROTJ packaging with 12" Oola or Salacious)
    Fode and Beed (as 12" -that'd rock!)
    Ketwol (his species, as 12")
    Quarren (or Tessek from ROTJ)

(I did not list all the PodRacers on purpose - just the best)

Mas Amedda (Ep 2)
    Senator Palpatine (PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!)
    Senator Asks Moe (or Ree-Yees from ROTJ)
    Queen Pre-Senate (yellow)
    Queen Post-Senate (black)

Naboo Royal Guard
    Queen Theed Celebration
    Anakin Skywalker Jedi Padawan
    Gungan Warrior

Darth Sidious -Electronic Talking
    Nute Gunray (as an exclusive with Mechano-Chair?)
    Rune Haako
    Destroyer Droid (THAT TRANSFORMS!)

AND CLASSIC heretofore not yet mentioned:

I want the Lando Skiff Guard, Gamorrean, and Weequay once considered, as well as speed up Dengar and Zuckuss already!

There are a lot more Classic options, but that's not the topic of this post.

i know this has been mentioned, but :

senator palpatine with his darth sideous robe. there is no need to make these two separate releases.

continue the portrait editions, just put them is regular boxes at a reasonable price, and they'll sell.(in other words, finish out the queen's outfits.)

Originally posted by derek
    i know this has been mentioned, but :

senator palpatine with his darth sideous robe. there is no need to make these two separate releases.

continue the portrait editions, just put them is regular boxes at a reasonable price, and they'll sell.(in other words, finish out the queen's outfits.)
    I agree about finishing out the Queen's costumes, but only if they are done with the level of detail and care that the Portrait Editions displayed. Otherwise we wind up with garbage like the "Hidden Magesty" and other Amidalas that really look terrible by comparison.
    Perhaps a simple change in presentation would be the key, thusly a lower price point.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

jedicole,

with exception of the cheap hairstyling barbie amidalas, the costumes from the 12 inch action collection have always been very well done. the articulation has always sucked, but the facial sculpts and outfits have always been tops for the entire 12 inch line.

the markup on the higher end amidala collection was a bit high. hopefully hasbro has learned from this mistake and will include the queen's remaining gowns along with padme's episode 2 outfits in the action collection.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I don't often buy 12" figures but Plo Koon might be one that I couldn't pass up. If it was done well that is...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

There are a lot of great ideas here for Ep.1 figures. It really suprised me how little Hasbro produced of TPM 12" figures. I think more figures from the OT were made during that same time and those movies were 20 years old. Now a lot of these figure ideas could be produced under the Saga line for AOTC as most crossed over from TPM.

From TPM I would like to suggest a line of pod racer pilots an Naboo soldiers/guards.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.