Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode I 12"?

Episode I 12"?

As the new 12" figures have begun to emerge in stores (Death Star Trooper and Droid, Han Solo), the fact that, for the most part, Hasbro has developed a trend toward 12" figure assortments that are "episode-centric" has again been confirmed. This begs the question, when will we get Episode I 12" figures again? I remember seeing projected lines that included smart choices like Nute Gunray and poor choices like Odie Mandrell. What characters from EI would you like to see get the large figure treatment? I personally want Rune Haako and Nute Gunray in my collection! And perhaps some of the Jedi Council as well.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Re: Episode I 12"?

Originally posted by JediCole
    What characters from EI would you like to see get the large figure treatment
    Gasgano (I have always wanted to see him be made!)

Plo Koon (Kick ***** Jedi Master, what else needs too be said?)

The rest of the Jedi council

Other Podracer Drivers
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I would like to see Jedi Council 2-packs.

1. Yareal Poof w/ chair (single because of his size)
    2. Ki-Adi-Mundi & Yoda w/ chair
    3. Plo Kloom & Saesee Tiin
    4. Adi Gallia & Depa Billaba
    5. Yaddle w/ chair & Oppo Rancisic w/ chair
    6. Even Peill & Eeth Koth

HELL YEAH!!!!!
    Last edited by evenflow; 09-12-2001 at 10:22 AM.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

The "with chair" angle was one that escaped me. I would love to see the Jedi Council get the 12" treatment and all of them come with chairs. Yoda, Yaddle, and Evan Piel would comprise a lot similar to the R2, Yoda, Jawa assortments of old. Yareel Poof is the one that is the most troublesome in any scale. LucasFilm probably thought "this will be a tough one for the folks at Hasbro!"
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

5. Deckard Smith with computer and head wounds.
    4. Yoda with chair.
    3. Ki-Adi Mundi
    2. Qui-Gon Jinn with hole in chest
    1. Jedi Padawan Anakin

Since the council is supposed to see some action in EP II, I 'll bet we see a Plo Koon or Saesee Tinn or somebody in 12' form for that line.

Originally posted by master jedi
    Nice to see Deckard's not forgotten. Hold on a second. . . . Yep, he's still logged in on the old forums!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Ahhhh......good ol' Deckard Smith.....
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by master jedi
    Hasbro is in the works to make a 3 inch figure of him from the scene where is "asleep" over the computer board, They don't know the colour of his shirt at the time of impact so this might cause a delay
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    They don't know the colour of his shirt at the time of impact so this might cause a delay
    It should be a white blood soaked Star Wars shirt.
    I think he should also be wearing a hat.