Padme Pilot.....Out This Summer?

We seem to be getting figures very quickly for AOTC. It looks like we're getting Obi-Wan pilot in June or early July. So, is it possible that Padme Pilot could be out before the end of summer, in late july or August? I hope so as I'm really looking forward to this figure.
    What happened to the paint job?

Yeah, well all I know is that this flood of figures is breaking my bank account I'm not a completist or anything, there's just a lot of cool stuff to buy.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Re: Padme Pilot.....Out This Summer?

Originally posted by subMERGE
    We seem to be getting figures very quickly for AOTC. It looks like we're getting Obi-Wan pilot in June or early July. So, is it possible that Padme Pilot could be out before the end of summer, in late july or August? I hope so as I'm really looking forward to this figure.
    I hope so. I REALLY need a new Padme figure to go with my AOTC toys. The Arena Battle just don't cut it

This really does look like an excellent figure though, and I hope we see it no later than mid-summer.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

IMO, this is undoubtedly the coolest Padme/Amidala to date. I can't wait for this one to come out. I hope it'll be easy to fit her into the N-1 and chase speeders.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas