Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Royal Guard, Taun We, etc

I was at a local Wal-mart yesterday, and stopped to check out the action figures.

They had a ton of Taun We, Royal Guard, and Luminara Unduli (ok, not a ton, but about a dozen each).

So for those who couldn't find them on the original release, they're starting to show up

hell I can't find anything BUT them
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

I also found these figures, but noticed only 1 Endor Rebel trooper and 1 Qui-Gon Jinn. Could these be the new "rare" figures? And I didnt see any Supreme Chancellor Palpatine figures, although he is on the back of the cards.

the bespin waves and massif waves are starting to show up here slowly but surely, i have a feelin in a week or so that most will be warmers

Jonna
    In Northern NJ, Taun We, Royal Guard, and Luminara Unduli are all you see. It seemed to happen about a week ago.

yeah, at first i couldnt find ''em any where now every store i go to there they are, except for little falls tru, they have sooo many unwanted figures i dont think they'll be able to put out anything new. its almost exactly how all the tru's were like a year after ep2

Jonna
    Originally posted by Jpalisi
    yeah, at first i couldnt find ''em any where now every store i go to there they are, except for little falls tru, they have sooo many unwanted figures i dont think they'll be able to put out anything new. its almost exactly how all the tru's were like a year after ep2
    Little Falls has a TRU??? Do you mean the one on Rt. 46 down the street from the mall or another one. I use to go to Montclair College. I thought that one was in Totawa! Not being anal, Just courious if there is another in that area.

no you got it right, its on the border so technically it is totowa, but out of habit i call it little falls, sorry if for the confusion

All of those peg warmers are " for the children ". You know the ones that Hasbro is always talking about that buy Star Wars figures. Maybe they are waiting until after they see the movie to buy their toys.
    Yeah, for the children and the parents that buy them for their kids.
    They are what make up the bulk of the purchases, not collectors.

found Taun We, Anakin HD, and Yoda at Toysrus San Francisco. They have dozens!
    The Force is forever!