Hybrid View

Question Death Star Gunner Station Playset

What do you think about my latest creation?

Death Star Gunner Station Playset
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

fishin for compliments huh?
    its cool, but its not your best work
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Originally posted by fourtwo
    fishin for compliments huh?
    its cool, but its not your best work
    From a diorama standpoint, I'll be the first one to admit that it's not really my best work. But I'm looking more from the view of this being an actual Lego playset. That's also why I've added the features of the base where the side walls open, a gunner inside the turret, etc...

Would you be interested in buying it if something like this was done by Lego?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

hmm...interesting question there.
    i'd have to say that there is many things i'd rather see made in to a playset first.
    like perhaps the sandcrawler and at-at.
    although i agree, from a playset point of view it would work, although i think it would be bloody expensive.

keep up the good work.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Nice job . I think that would be a awesome playset. I would love to see more Lego playsets for Star Wars. Somethink like the Naboo Royal Palace from TPM, it could be done like the Adventurers Mummys Tomb. Just a thought. I really hope Lego does Padme's Royal Starship from E1, and some figure packs with 5 Clone, Storm, Snow and Rebel Troopers.

I like that Sandcrawler idea. Personally I don't care for seeing a Lego AT-AT. If they do release one, I'll get it, but I'd rather see the smaller AT-TE from AOTC.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I think that is a VERY COOL lookin' turret. Would be nice if LEGO would consider making a set out of it and in it.... inclusive of the Death Star Gunner minifigs.

Thanks all for your compliments.

You could easily make your own if you wanted to by looking at the detailed pics. Though there are a few special parts that I've scrounged up from other Lego sets.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor