Exclamation Falumpasets in KB ToyWorks

Looks like KB is getting some E1 stuff on clearance again. I found Falumpasets in euro packaging last week for $9.99 each. I didn't buy any since I got mine cheaper before at $6.99 each. If you still don't have it or you're into packaging variants, check your KBs for it. There were also Droid fighters in euro packaging at $9.99 each.

No Eopie with Qui-Gonn though.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Thank you for that post, I haven't been to Toy Works in so long but this might be worth the trip. I never even saw a Flaumpaset the first time around.

I saw about five sets sor $9.99. I almost got one for the Gungan figure but I passed.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

There were four of them here, and I picked up one for trading. I kept telling myself, "Go back later and get them. Go back later." So, one day I'm checking to make sure they're still there...nope.....gone...

There goes my Gungan Battle Display .....but that's not the half of it. I had a Fambaa once...and I sold it because I didn't think I'd need it
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I found a falumpa set and TF droid fighters w/ Tri-logo boxes at my KB.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I've noticed this as well. I'm more than thankful. I've picked up 2 Falumapsets at KB for my Gungan Army. I've NEVER seen these at retail until just NOW. I'm hoping that figures will also pop up sometime. The Sio Bibble wave would be nice (since I never got these).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I've kept a look out for the falumpasets here in Omaha, but they have not shown up. Could you guys give me a little information on how much they cost you (if not 9.99) and perhaps the phone numbers of the stores that might have any left.

Thanks.
    Last edited by force; 06-19-2002 at 08:52 AM.

Sorry to say that in the past week that I've gone to the same stores where I found them, there's nothing left!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Don't buy it for the figure, becasue it's just the torso and head of the figure and it's glued to the base you see in the photo on the box. So actually you don't even get a full figure, just half of one. Still, it's pretty cool for $10, if you dig the gungans.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Thanks for looking.

On a side note, has anyone seen the FAO Famba or Watto's Box at retail lately?

I'll also start a new thread for this question.