Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    But you do realize this new red suit they've got him in is nearly identical to Michael Jackson's Thriller outfit, right? I know I already said that, but every time I look at the picture it's all I can think of.

Talking Thriller....

Zutton: .....I'm not like other Snivvians....OW!
    Last edited by Jargo; 08-16-2001 at 08:51 PM.

Well I think its great! Finally someone for the rest of my figs to make fun of:

"Hey big head hows it goin?"

Zutton: "Shut up guys...I have a gun y'know"

Laughter fills the air as Zutton goes into a suicidal rage...
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Ok, I see I am forced to explain even more. It seems I was right, Zutton is from the Holiday Special. He DOES NOT appear in A New Hope. Takeel from the Cinema Scene does and as it has been pointed out, he is movie accurate. And yes, both Takeel and Zutton are "snaggletooths". So is Geezum who appears in Jabba's Palace in Return of the Jedi. There is even another "snaggletooth" in the Cantina! And yes, they even had a diminutive (that means small or short) one on Cloud City, though I have never seen it on film, just in pictures (accompanied by a Cloud City version of "Hare Mouse"). At any rate, the image is obviously NOT photoshopped. I think LucasFilm has the carte blance to get REAL photos of the figures from Hasbro. As to both of these similar characters being in red costumes, so what? Biggs and Luke (X-Wing Pilot), AND Porkins, AND the upcoming Dak are all in the SAME outfit! Porkins fills his out a bit more of course. Plus, not everyone bought every Cinema Scene (like I did). The bottom line with Zutton's head is this: Awkward or not, it is 100% on-screen accurate and I would rather have that than some kind of "expanded universe" style figure. And that reminds me, the earlier mention of Ponda Boba in orange and blue with diving fin boots was a nod to the vintage "Walrusman" figure. Someone suggested Zutton should be in blue like the first release vintage Snaggletooth and my reply was to jovially point out that that would be as accurate as having Ponda Boba in the same outfit as his shameful vintage incarnation. However, the presence of Zutton, so obviously from the Lucas-hated Holiday Special begs one question, are we to expect a Harvy Korman with a volcano head action figure next? Or perhaps Bea Arthur, or even Art Carny from the Holiday Special? That one would be "HANd- made, SOLO!" (For those of you who've lived through the Holiday Special).

Man....Look at the size of that thing! It's huge man!

A freakin' bazooka????

Oh well, he looks ok still. Not that I wouldn't buy him anyway, because I am a *****.

His head looks like Ken Griffey Jr's head in the Simpsons after drinking all of that tonic.

At least Pathfinder and Cole agree with me.

still, that "bazooka blaster" has me a little nervous, perhaps this figure was meant for the upcoming GI Joe restart line that's based around the Star Wars style body.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've always wanted a new version of him and now I (will) have him!

I think he hasa huge head!!!!!! and that is the major let down for this figure!

Besides these could just be a prototypes!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Question

Okay, I hate to keep beating a dead horse here, but could someone please verify something for me? Which Snaggletooth, Takeel or Zutton, should be considered a remake of the original Kenner red Snaggletooth? So Takeel is the one seen in the cantina, then? Please help!

snaggletooth

In cloud city in the scene where there evacuating the city and everyone is running like crazy two blue blurs go by the screen for a second, if you blink you'll miss them, you can barely make them out if you paause the scene. One of them is a snivvian and the other is that gerbil looking guy from the cantina. the reason I know who they are is that
    i saw a still picture of them somewhere, it was in a book and on a folder or notebook for ESB.

Ok, now we know, he has a small body, though bigger than a jawa (so basically, about as tall as Leia Bespin, I estimate) but he also has a big head, though not as big as it seems in the pics.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.