Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lots of Dooku, Yoda, HD Anakin, Royal Guard ON THE RACKS!!!

Hey guys, my Toys R Us and Wal*Marts are stacked to the ends of solid pegs of

Luminara
    Taun We
    Royal Guard
    Geonosian
    Dexter Jettster

Count Dooku
    Anakin Hanger Duel
    Yoda
    Zam Wessel
    Clone Trooper

If not this week, by the next one, all of this stuff should be really easy to get!

The figures that are actually in lower counts now are

R2D2 - by far!
    Some stores don't have a lot of Padme
    Obi-Wan Coruscant Chase is still readily available - but I wouldn't call him a pegwarmer!

Within 20 days (at the time of this post going back to April 23) HASBRO did excellent at getting out 27 figures in very easily available distribution.

There's no reason to buy on E-bay or at Scalper sites. There's nothing to gather up for Scalpers to profit by selling.

Nice job Hasbro!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I am worried a little about the new figures that are leaking out:

I've found Mace Arena Rescue, Jango Final Battle, Darth Vader, and Bespin Luke, but they aren't sitting for any period of time after a store opens, that's for sure!

My friend in San Diego also got Palpatine, Orm Fre Taa, the Massif with Geonosian, and the Endor Rebel Trooper at a Wal*Mart here (El Cajon). With what's on the rack now (27 to 31) different figures, I think we need to see stronger sales once the movie opens so that all the current figures cycle through and sell out. And you are talking about a lot of figures!

Plus Zam Wessel isn't selling. Maybe once people figure out who she is in the movie? But this is one of the best figures! Go figure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho
    My friend in San Diego also got Palpatine, Orm Fre Taa, the Massif with Geonosian, and the Endor Rebel Trooper at a Wal*Mart here (El Cajon). With what's on the rack now (27 to 31) different figures, I think we need to see stronger sales once the movie opens so that all the current figures cycle through and sell out. And you are talking about a lot of figures!
    Your friend found a Palpatine already? Are you serious, or was that a mistake that you typed? Ugh, that means that the Djas Puhr wave may be out as well. And if it's out, then there is a good chance that the Han Solo: Endor Raid wave is out as well. That means that there is a possible total of 13 new figures out there now, and alot of us haven't found any of them yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Han Solo Endor Raid IS out now. I seen him for sale at Toymaniacs. $15 though so I stayed away. But no new Chewy or the other one ( i can't remember the other fig in that wave)

Toymaniacs isn't a regular release store, they are an international vendor, and get their cases directly from overseas. So it doesn't count for being avaliable in the states yet. Until those figures are actually found in stores, they haven't technically been released yet. Also just checked, and he's out of stock.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Palpatine is out?! Uf! I haven't even found Qui-Gon or Luke yet!
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

Oh, I saw Qui-Gon personally. Wal*Mart.

I think he ships with Orm Fre Taa, the Massif, Endor Rebel Soldier.

I also think I mistook names of characters I want to get (and I do really want Palpatine) and thought he was in that assortment, rather than Qui-Gon (who is unusual for me to see in a Collection 2 asst in the first place).

OK, so Han would ship with Obi-Wan pilot and who else?

We need to figure out the newer cases from figure 28 on...

We know:

Luke Bespin
    Vader Bespin
    Mace Arena Rescue
    Jango Final Battle

Orm Fre Taa
    Massif with Geonosian
    Qui-Gon
    Endor Rebel Soldier (goatee)

then?

Han Endor?

Obi-Wan Pilot?

Padme Pilot?

Palpatine?

Dejas Puhr?

Anakin Tatooine Attack?

Chewbacca Cloud City?

These are some of the figures just about to have release.

Then what of the Deluxe?

Tycho, the very next Collection 1 and 2 waves, I posted in another thread. Here they are, along with the Deluxe figures that are coming soon. They are as follows:

Collection 1:
    [36] Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Starfighter Pilot
    [37] Han Solo: Endor Raid
    [38] Chewbacca: Cloud City Escape

Collection 2:
    [39] Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
    [40] Djas Puhr: Alien Bounty Hunter

Deluxe (Wave 2):
    Anakin Skywalker w/ Geonosian
    Nexu

Deluxe (Wave 3):
    C-3PO w/ Battle Droid
    Yoda w/ Crane (pillar)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I'm looking forward to all of these except maybe Han and Chewie.

I don't really need them - so probably won't pick them up. Remember, I build dioramas and have a '95 Chewie as well as the Death Star Escape 3-pack Chewie (handcuffed) with the '98 3PO Removeable Limbs on his back and it looks great. I don't need the electronics on this one.

As for Han...hmmm. Maybe if I can justify another EU scene with him. But I'm really looking for an EU Han Solo, clearly in his 50's, dressed appropriately to battle the Yuuzhan Vong as a refugee warrior.

Sad: Han and Chewie are my favorite characters, but for a Wookiee, I'd even rather have the Senator from Kashyyyk from Episode One, as I'm doing E1 and E2 senate scenes.

Not a completist, just an over-extended army-builder.

But you need a couple of the Chewie's to replace the shorty Chewie figures from before the POTJ era. Come on, you know you want them. And the C-3PO pieces are more accurate then just the removable limbs C-3PO.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks