Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I think they had very slightly different skin tones on the toys, didn't they?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    It never was a problem reading the original comic to figure out which turtle was which character. That was in total B&W and no one complained.
    The original comic wasn't made on a large budget paid for by a movie studio that made unreasonable demands and was run by the most foolish of potential audience-members.

Chux, on the toys, they had the different color bandanas, different sculpts on their faces, slightly different base colors (I think only Don was actually noticably different), and of course different weapons (beyond the matching set of lesser weapons and accessories and accessory rack).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The movie will rock aslong as the fights are realisticly done. I watch TMNT2 on one of the movie channels and the fights are horrible and stupid.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Originally posted by JediTricks
    The original comic wasn't made on a large budget paid for by a movie studio that made unreasonable demands and was run by the most foolish of potential audience-members.
    And this is why all the other TMNT movies suck.

Does anybody know of a channel that currently syndicates the cartoon series? Gosh I miss that show. That along with Mighty Max.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Originally posted by Capitan_Moroni
    Does anybody know of a channel that currently syndicates the cartoon series? Gosh I miss that show. That along with Mighty Max.
    None that I know of, I think it's currently to expensive a property for them to show, just like He-Man. But they are preparing to start releasing the series on DVD next year. The first disc is supposed to be the original first test season that consisted of 5 episodes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

sounds alright...i would prefer live action turtles though...
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!