Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yellow Bubble

Hybrid View

Thumbs down Yellow Bubble

http://www.creaturecantina.com/

They are reporting that bubbles have begun turning yellow much like how vintage bubbles have done.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Which makes me think about the stickers in the ships and the playsets...is there a chance that they will go down too?? Dang!! Lets hope not, but if thats the case, how can we prevent it??
    As always...........L

Thumbs down

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by evenflow
    Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do.
    Well there is... by opening all of our carded figures and get rid of the packaging!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yes, but we were talking about stickers also.
    As always...........L

As for the stickers' adhesive wearing off, Elmers glue fixes that up nicely. But the fading or discoloration is a different matter, and one I'd like to hear a solution to also. And no, I don't want to buy a $500 printer so I can make my own stickers off someone else's scans.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Lobito
    Yes, but we were talking about stickers also.
    Gee god we are all doomed!!!!!!!!!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

...This is madness. There'll be no escape for the Princess from her urine coloured bubble this time!!!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    ...This is madness. There'll be no escape for the Princess from her urine coloured bubble this time!!!

But if word of this gets out, it could start a chain reaction with people buying up all the old figures as spares
    GNT
    ''

I actually saw some IDIOT selling a "Variation" EP1 figure on ebay.

The variation was a YELLOW BUBBLE!!!

It looks like collectors could be in for some real trouble down the line!
    May the force be with you.