Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation who all is in this picture?

i know everyone exept for the far left corner (disclued plo-koon..)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	1780  
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Jedi and senators, my son...Jedi and senators.

Sly Moore, Onaconda Farr (the Rodian), Luminara Unduli and barris Offee, Stass Allie (cousin of and Adi Gallia lookalike) and Plo Koon, Ister Paddie and that little geezer I don't yet know. JarJar and Lexi Dio, Aks Aak the malastarian, Palpatine, mas Amedda, mace Windu, Yoda and Obi-Wan hologram. With possibly a royal guard disguised cunningly as a piece of wall.

So the only name I don't know is the little person stood next to Ister Paddie - the guy with the big hat that sticks out either side of his head.

Anyone know that little person's name...?

The bald headed chick in white is Sly Moore, and the Rodian next to her is Dar Wac, they are both aides to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. Standing next to Plo Koon is Stass Ali, Adi Gallia's Cousin.

If your curious about the name of the "Ree-yees" Malastare Senator, it's Ask Aak. And the one with the odd hat, that is standing 2 down from Jar Jar is, Ister Paddie. Not sure who the short person is inbetween, he may be one of Paddie's aides.

Doh, was looking up the spelling of a name and Jargo beat me to it. Jargo are you sure that is the Rodian's name, my info says it's Dar Wac. Of course just like they chaged the dino Jedi's name, they could have changed his at the last minute.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 05-13-2002 at 08:15 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

According to the AOTC scrapbook or the illustrated companion, forget which one but official anyway, the name of the Rodian is Onaconda Farr. However, I would go with Onaconda Farr for the Rodian. I seem to recall reading a spy report a little while back though that said the name had been changed. Hmmmm. Mysterious eh? Anyway, both names have linked to the rodian so we know that one fits him. But I also heard that Dar Wac was the guy who was supposed to turn up in hologram to tell Palpy in the senate that Padme had been asasinated. Intrigue upon mystery...

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    But I also heard that Dar Wac was the guy who was supposed to turn up in hologram to tell Palpy in the senate that Padme had been asasinated. Intrigue upon mystery...
    According to Episode-X.com, that guys name is supposed to be...Uv Gizen. But again, at this stage who knows. Like I said before, maybe they changed all the names at the last minute like they did with Sarr Labooda becoming Coleman Trebor. This deal is getting worse all the time.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think the little guy is Ronett Coor. I might have that spelling wrong, I just remember that it's a reworking of 'coronet'.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    How many of these characters' names actually get mentioned in the film?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."