Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anakins speeder bike?

Hey all,
    Any ideas about if we'll get Anakins raked out chopper speeder bike?I want this one bad!!!
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

That would be a nice deal. Hopefully we won't have to "finesse" the figure onto the bike to get him to look like he's riding it!!!

BTW... why are our current avatars looking in the same direction???
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

"finesse" is a interesting choice of words.
    Kida like trying to finesse the 25th anniversary Han and Chewie into the Falcons cockpit?
    I want this bike

It's actually a Swoop, though you're close enough.

I'm surprised it wasn't one of the first vehicles out, along with Dooku's Geonosian Speeder.

We are looking in the same direction because.........

There's something over there?
    Swoop,that's right.

Anakin's swoop bike would be nice if its released like the Darth Maul with Speeder, meaning, good articulation, soft goods skirt and Jedi robe.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Originally posted by CrossWizard
    Anakin's swoop bike would be nice if its released like the Darth Maul with Speeder, meaning, good articulation, soft goods skirt and Jedi robe.
    Actually, with the Speeder Maul, they just left the skirt off completely. It's still my favorite Maul though. I bought 2 or 3 extras a couple months ago at TRU for $3-4.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

We NEED Anakin's swoop bike! I wouldn't mind if it came with it's own Anakin figure, just to have one that fits properly; but this is a much cooler vehicle than that Coruscant hot rod.

If they do either of those vehicles (Anakin's swoop, Dooku's speeder) I would prefer pack-in figures.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    BTW... why are our current avatars looking in the same direction???
    What's over there? If only I could see what it was...

They'll probably make it a deluxe Anakin like the soon coming Deluxe Clone w/ Speederbike. Hopefully they'll make it articulated enough to be on the bike and off it but still look normal, doubt it though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"