Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Compilation of Reports

The outline he wrote 30 years ago was very specific, Lucas said, so the segment of the story unfolding this week isn't much different from the one originally submitted to Fox executives. Because of budget restraints, Fox merely decided to shoot the end before the beginning.

Ahmed Best confirmed he will be back for Episode 3.

They interviewed Ewan McGregor and he answered in reference to a question about how much stunt work he would have in the new movie versus what he did in pt. 2. The end of the answer was "Obviously, it's no secret. But me and Hayden have this huge battle against each other in Pt. III. So I have to get ready for that."

McCallum said a report that Hugh Jackman would have a role was ''totally false".

"You get to understand the relentlessness that Boba has," McCallum says. "Here, and especially in ‘Episode III,’ you’ll understand why he’s so obsessed with destroying any part of the Skywalker family."

"George has told me nothing. Absolutely nothing," said Hayden shaking his head. "I'll have more mechanical parts in the next one for sure. I'm told I might get to sport the dark helmet.

"I'm going to be with child," said Portman patting her belly. "The next one, according to George, is going to be a tragedy. It's going to be sad, but I'm looking forward to having more to do."

C-3PO will be played by Anthony Daniels, despite the fact that Lucas has bragged to him that Threepio does exist in the computer so he had better be good. Also the film will be rated PG and the rocket technology seen in Epsiode II becomes obsolete.

In the final prequel, "armageddon" will take place. It was also revealed that pieces of Darth Vader's armor will be seen on several different characters. It will all come together to make the final Vader armor in Episode III. It was also said that they'll start work on Episode III pre-production in either the middle of June or mid-September depending on how long of a break is needed after Episode II. Bonnie Piesse and Joel Edgerton both said they have not filmed anything for Episode III and that they are not yet signed for it either.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Boba Fett is relentless for the Skywalker clan? Why? Mace kills his dad, and in the OT he's always after Solo. The Skywalkers have nothing to do with it.

jar jar in the next film.
    Ewan and Hayden in a big fight.
    Natalie is with child.
    3PO is in the next film.

Those are pretty much no brainers.

I need to stop reading these spoiler sections...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Boba Fett is relentless for the Skywalker clan? Why? Mace kills his dad, and in the OT he's always after Solo. The Skywalkers have nothing to do with it.

jar jar in the next film.
    Ewan and Hayden in a big fight.
    Natalie is with child.
    3PO is in the next film.

Those are pretty much no brainers.

I need to stop reading these spoiler sections...
    Nah! Give in to the Dark Side EP!

Yeah, I can't possibly imagine (even taking into account the events of AOTC) how we have ever seen Boba obsessed with the Skywalker family.
    ubi mel ibi apes

I think I know where ol' Ricky boy is getting this information from.

Elan Sleazbaggano sold him A LOT of "death sticks", and he's been smoking them up daily.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Wait a minute, Edgerton and Piesse haven't filmed anything for Ep3? Umm, is it just me or does that throw a wrench in the idea that the Tatooine scene they filmed during principle photography was Obi-Wan giving baby Luke to Owen and Beru?

I think it was just an exterior shot of Obi Wan walking toward/into the homestead. I might be mistaken, but it may have even been during a dust storm. There was a peice of fan art around the time that making of (with George saying he filmed one E3 scene) that had Kenobi delivering an infant in a sand storm. Not saying that proves anything, but that peice was sort of pushed by TF.net. I don't think Ewan even went to Tunisia. It wouldn't matter if it was an exterior shot of a robed and hooded Jedi carrying a bundle (through a sand storm) toward the homestead though.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    Yeah, I can't possibly imagine (even taking into account the events of AOTC) how we have ever seen Boba obsessed with the Skywalker family.
    Most likely he is obsessed with the death of all Jedi, especially Mace for obvious reasons. I think Ricky boy really needs to shut his pie hole sometimes, as he seems to know less about what is going on then most of the fans do.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    With technology nowadays, they could shoot the homestead exterior and digitally plop whoever they wanted in. Heck, they could even recreate the whole thing in the computer. Travelling all the way to Tunisia seems extraneous.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

It's really only speculation that the Ep3 scene shot is the one where Obi-Wan drops off baby Luke. Who's to say it's not the scene where Obi-Wan goes to get Anakin for his "damn-fool idealistic crusade?" Sure we've talked about that scene being unnecessary; but who knows what ideas GL has got rolling around in his head?

I'm trying to find this report about the scene for EpIII filmed during EpII.

And, what "rocket technology" are they talking about?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!