Woah! Things have been pretty busy with me latley. School has been killing me! But it's over in a few days and the rest of the days are easy ones. Episode II is just a few days away! Where did the time go? Alright, let's talk about toys!
Endor Rebel Soldier
- Likeness : This figure has the misfortune of being compared to the likness of Tom Green. I don't think so at all. To me he looks more like actor Rip Torn aka Zed from Men In Black. He has a good facial sculpt. Good one Hasbro! 5/5.
- Sculpt : Whats with this cool looking figure Hasbro? Pants, field jacket, helmet, all very nicely sculpted. Not to mention he looks great next to the previous Endor Soldier from POTF. Personally I really like the sculpt and paint application on his pants and jacket. Beautiful. 5/5.
- Articulation : We were blessed with 10 points of articulation on this guy. Each arm is articulated at the shoulder, elbow and wrist and it works very well for him, so he can hold his cool gun. Nothing special with his legs though, basic as you can get. 5/5.
- Accessories : This figure takes the taco when it comes to accessories. He has a removable helmet, which also looks great on him. A removable backpack, and a blaster rifle with blast effect that can of course be removed. He comes pretty well equiped. 5/5.
- Playability : He's almost stuck in an action pose. But it's neutral enough enough so he can do other things. He's not fragile, and he won't bend anyway if he ends up at the bottom of the Star Wars toy box, heaven forbid. Perfect for playing with and armybuilding. 5/5.
- Value : I got him at Wal-Mart for $5.88 which is more than a great price. You get a great figure with awesome accessories. This figure is worth it at even a higher retail price. 5/5.
OVERALL : Awesome figure. What else is there to say? Hasbro made a really great figure. Hasbro has shelled out some great figures with these Saga Star Wars figures. It's making future Star Wars figures more than promising. 5/5.