SPOILERS AHEAD! Do not read if you don't want to know anything! Read this AFTER you have seen the movie. Oh Man, opening all your Episode II figures gives away a lot of the movie. As I came to discover. But this here, is a cool toy.
- Likeness : Heres a nice little figure of Leanna Walsman who playes the bounty hunter in the NEW Star Wars movie. Although I have not seen the movie yet, from my oursider's point of view. It's pretty good. 5/5.
- Sculpt : Very nice. Zam's outfit is very nicely detailed. Her skirt and armor-looking equipment is very impressive. 5/5.
- Articulation : Woah! 12 oints of articulation on this petite figure. Not only does it have the basic movment but a balln'socket shoulder joint on the right arm and articulation at the top of her boots and knees so she can sit inside her speeder. "Most impressive." I'm forced to give it a 5/5.
- Accessories : This figure is pretty well loaded. She has a pistol, removable amphibian face for shape-shifting, and a seperating left arm for battle action. The 'magnet' used for the seperating arm is pretty strong and holds very well on the figure. 5/5.
- Playability : This figure would be the ideal figure to play with, BUT her gun and extra face are a little small and can get lost easily. So if you bust this figure open, whatch those accessories! Her tubing on her waist unbuckles when you turn her waist, but can easily snap back in. No biggie. She has a quick-draw which is pretty cool and actually works. Neat feature when it works! 4/5.
- Value : I picked up Ms. Wesell at Wal-Mart for $5.88. It's worth it. She's good to open or keep in the box, either way. Nice figure. I like this one best between the two Zams. Shes great for some shape-shifting,quick-draw,limb-loosing action! 5/5.
OVERALL : I knew nothing about Zam Wesell's role in "Attack of the Clones" until I opened this figure. It kinda blew it for me, but doesn't dampen my spirits. The snap on face is very cool. Fits on the figure very well. Every collector should have one of these (of course I'm sure most do). 4/5.