Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unhappy It was NOT me - thanks JT

No, no, no - JT knows I wasn't there. That was the title of the email I received, so I kept it like that. I never wanted anyone to think that I was there. I took his name off just for privacy.

I did live in that area most of my life and am still waiting to hear from friends and family in that area as phones are still down in many places.

I have gotten message from others to send him and am happy to do so. He is grateful to all that wish him well as it is such a dark time.

He has heard from 4 out of 10 the co-workers so that is good news.

There was also someone on the 83rd floor who got out AFTER the plane hit - so more good news that most people were able to escape.

I just wanted to share a personal story that you could absorb instead of the horrors shown over and over on the TV.

I tend to stay away from these forums because what should be friendly debate turns ugly - carded vs. loose, collector vs. scalper and all of those kinds of topics.

If there is 1 common bond we have it is Star Wars and there is no reason to fight over petty crap.

Thrawn
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

A friend I know really only over the 'Net live sin Hoboken, NJ just across the river from the tip of Manhattan, just replied to the email I sent him Tuesday night. I was uncertain if he worked in the Towers or not; turns out he was in midtown. I imagine others have worse worries. I pray for them and all.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Originally posted by GNT
    Wow dude! Your the first person I know off who got out of the building, Thanks for writting that for all of us to read, hope your okay!
    Well I hope your friend is ok,Tell him thanks for writting it
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious