Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Thanks SWAFMAN,
    Cultists? what a jerk.You know what I hate about movie critics?These egomaniacs are so full of themselves.They work for news companies,if they know so much why don't they make multimillion dollar films and hit it big themselves?Because they are blow hards that are way overly impressed with their own unimportance.
    90% or the time they fawn all over some liberal clap trap movie that makes zero sense out side of making a political statement.
    Reminds me off the Fine arts.One "influential "person says it's good and all the other idiot sheep follow.Sorry I really hate film critics.They get paid to watch movies and give their "expert" opinion.You all know the definition of "expert" right.
    "Ex" is a has been and "spert" is a drip under pressure.Sorry had to rant.I really can't stand those egotistical morons.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I keep a basic rule when reading "professional" reviews: The opposite is true. I use the stars as a sleep factor: the more stars, the more likely I'll fall asleep. What made more money? "Quality, enlightening entertainment" such as "Snow Falling on Cedars" or "Wastes of time" like "TPM". As always, SW's box-office reciepts will shut them up.

We report, you decide.
    Right after I read that one, I read another review that said the first half was better.

Meh

I pretty much figured that all the reviews of AOTC would pretty much be similar to that one. A quick nod to the other installments, mention the special effects, give an overview of the awful acting, etc, etc, etc.

This reaffirms my suspicions about the acting though. Ever since I heard "Its all Obi-Wan's faul!" I knew we were in for a real stinker of a performance from the majority of the film's stars. I just hope Sammy J. and Chris Lee can hold it somewhat together.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I think the bad acting just adds to the charm of a Star Wars film.

All Star Wars films have been bashed for poor acting and writing, so what's the big deal? It has been only recently that critics have called the OT "classics" or "masterpieces." Before that they were about as dignified as episodes of Smurfs. Stupid hypocritical sheep!

I'm waiting to see the movie before I judge the line, "he's holding me back!" Within the context of just having buried my murdered mother, I'd probably sound like that too. But I know what ya mean, Wolfy

In general, many of the reviews I read criticise the acting while holding the classic trilogy in high esteem. Huh? Harrison Ford is the man and Jones as Vader is teriffic, but after that I think they get real corny real fast.

Oh well, in a week we can compare our own reviews with each other instead of reading these.

Angry Reviews Turn To the Dark Side

I was wonderring why everyone who is in the media are walking towards the Dark side, saying that tha acting is lame, that the lines are poorly written......I believe lord malakite saw iot yesterday and got shocked by the movie, I also believe we all are gonne get rocked by it, but why all the world are getting this attitude 'it's ot very good', '2 stars', 'spiderman is better'....
    seems they don't george lucas !
    just my 2 cents
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

All film critics are just jeleous!!! They wish they could have invented the series!

Actually there are quite a few good reviews out there and that's where I'm paying my attention, not on the bad reviews. Film critics focus more on the bad points of movies than the good points. Alot of films I like have gotten bad reviews anyway.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I know for sure it's going to be better than TPM, so I know at least it's good.......I sense a disturbance in the force , I mean everybody is saying that it really su**s, so i don't understand them......It's all about having fun for two hours.......then for 2 1/2 year discussing EP 3, dont you think?
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'