Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I'd say he's 53....speaking of which, I haven't seen him much on here lately...
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Hmm I used to chat in the SirSteve chatroom about 9 years ago, and back then he was 23ish i think. So my guess is he's about 32ish! Anyone else remember the good ole days of the chatroom?

Steve, JediTricks, and I are all about the same age or within 1-2 years of each other. As a matter of fact, you could include JediMasterSal, Kidhuman, PlasticFetish, ElChuxter and so many more of us in that approximate age bracket.

However, I act like I'm 20 years younger than that.

It keeps me young and makes them age.

Seriously, Star Wars is celebrating its 30th Anniversary and figure that each of us was around for the KENNER vintage days, which should place all of us in our early 30's now.

The site has some "seniors" in their 40's, and maybe older, and some "juniors" in their teens and 20's, too.

But SW is 30 and so is the bulk of its fandom.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Steve, JediTricks, and I are all about the same age or within 1-2 years of each other. As a matter of fact, you could include JediMasterSal, Kidhuman, PlasticFetish, ElChuxter and so many more of us in that approximate age bracket.

However, I act like I'm 20 years younger than that.

It keeps me young and makes them age.

Seriously, Star Wars is celebrating its 30th Anniversary and figure that each of us was around for the KENNER vintage days, which should place all of us in our early 30's now.

The site has some "seniors" in their 40's, and maybe older, and some "juniors" in their teens and 20's, too.

But SW is 30 and so is the bulk of its fandom.
    I'm ** years old for the record.
    Move along, move along

The fact that you called it a record and not a CD or even an MP3 dates you more than you'll ever know, sal.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The fact that you called it a record and not a CD or even an MP3 dates you more than you'll ever know, sal.
    not for the musical record...

for the stated informational record...

what would it have been better if I'd have said:

"I'm ** years old for the 8-track tape."

LOL
    Move along, move along

Dudes: do you have any paper cups with some string that I could borrow?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

8-track. Wow. Those are old school. I don't even remember them well. All I can recall is that, after they were played several times, you sorta heard all the songs at once.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Dudes: do you have any paper cups with some string that I could borrow?
    We used smoke signals in my era.......

Mom and Dad painted bison on the cave walls for our entertainment.....

......whippersnappers.......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

My dad had a reel to reel when I was a kid.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten