Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Do You Ever Cough Up Gooey Loogies And Play With Them Between Your Fingers Like Glue?

It's not enough for me to just hack up loogies (wet, juicy boogars you usually bring up in your mouth).

They can be sticky mucus sometimes and they aren't always easy to spit out. You shouldn't swallow them as you'll want to throw up later.

So often I take them off my tongue with my fingers. But then I can't get rid of them. I start rolling them around and playing with them in the way you play with rubber cement balls.

Does anyone else do this? When you're coughing a lot, do you sort of try to combine loogies to make bigger the biggest loogey?

I'll wash my hands before I shake yours, but this is an addictive habit.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Nope, can't say I've ever had that experience dude.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I have seen people with their brains spattered from here to there.
    I have seen people decapitated.
    I have seen people eviscerated (alive and dead).
    I have seen piles of goo in plane crashes of what was once a person.
    I have seen people in various stages of decomposition.
    I have seen people burned beyond belief.
    I have seen drowning victims who were pretty much jelly.
    I have seen people mangled in vehicle and industrial accidents
    I have seen people die in front of my eyes.
    ....all without affect.

But reading this thread almost made me vomit!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

i was gonna say something similar. this is dredging the barrel.

You're sick Tycho. Whats next? The Do you eat digleberries thread?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Give him another day or two on that one KH.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Oh what one misses one they disappear from the forums for months. Although actually not much seems to have changed, except my discovery of the shift key.

Like others in this thread, I can take a lot, but mucus stuff makes me sick.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Like others in this thread, I can take a lot, but mucus stuff makes me sick.
    This is my problem exactly! Even watching the Mucinex Booger Man makes me queasy! :blech:

BTW: Welcome back, Jax!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Geeze, the responses to this thread have made me laugh so hard that I coughed up some more stuff!

I think it's helping me get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Dingleberries? That sounds like a breakfast cereal.

Remember The Count from Seseame Street and his YouTube debut? I'd laugh so hard if he were counting Dingleberries next - if those are what I think they are!

But this thread is like a tribute to Deoxy's blow-your-nose and take-a-crap at the same time thread. How am I doing with trying to become her apprentice?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.