Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LA Times Magazine: Skywalker Ranch

In yesterday's (March 2, 2008) Los Angeles Times Magazine there is a story titled: Raiding Skywalker Ranch in Search of George Lucas. That's the title on the cover anyway.

Inside on page 31, the title is "The Empire Lives Here." written by Geoff Boucher with photographs by Gregg Segal. A five page article.

The last line states: For more photos of George Lucas' Skywalker Ranch, go to latimes.com/magazineskywalker.

Damned if I'm registering somewhere to look at pics of fat boy's pad.

Weird, I don't need registration to view the article or photos. I just don't care though. My uncle put in parts of the sound system there though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh yeah?

My uncle is George Lucas!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

yeah and your blood is purest gold and your tears are cut diamonds.

I'm glad you noticed!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I did done notice. it's noticeable. for people to notice. it can't go unnoticed.

Well, that was a good article. Makes me very envious. I'd SO love to go to the ranch. I'd love to play in the foley room, or watch a movie in the sound room, just walking the halls would be a blast.

That would be a dream vacation for me.

No not as thrill seeking as an African Safari or even a theme park, but it would contain enough thrills for me to last a lifetime.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    I did done notice. it's noticeable. for people to notice. it can't go unnoticed.
    Well, I for one noticed the unnoticeably, noticeable.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]