Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TRU comics?

Hybrid View

TRU comics?

Has anyone been able to get one yet? my local tru did not have them in yet.

Is this supposed to be an all new comic, or just the Dark Horse comic adaption with a new cover?

The comic giveaway at TRU starts Sunday May 19.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Okay, does anybody know what the hell the comic is???

if it's the AOTC Graphic Novel, what do I hafta do to get it!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

There's supposed to be 4 comics, a different comic each week.

Arrow

I haven't read it yet, but the one I got today is about half-sized and titled "Full of Surprises." It's about 10 pages long, and says "1 of 4." The action figure poster you get free is cool, too. All for just buying a Coruscant Obi-Wan for $5.99!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

O.k., so it's just a reprint of the Dark Horse movie adaption.

Got mine today. It is not a reprint of the movie adaptation, it is a new story. Obi-wan in the jedi starfigther vs jango in slave 1. It is an ok story, not much too it though. Does anyone know when the other issues are due out?

I just got mine and thougt the 1 page comic w/ HD Anakin and the Reek was funny. I heard the next issue comes out Monday.

I read it when I got my Kit Fisto figure yesterday.
    The TRU comic is about a space battle between Jango Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi in space.
    It is not from the movie and I doubt that it fits anywhere in the SW timeline nor is it even EU.
    It is merely an add for Saga toys with the last line," The force is in your hands."
    "I am a jedi Like my father before me!" Luke Skywalker RotJ

"Your father was a sick man in an Iron mask!" Clone Emporr DE