Cool New Jersey Clubs Anyone ?????

Was wondering if there are any New Jersey Fan/Collecting clubs. Was hoping to either join one or start one up with some help.
    Any Help here would be great.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I dont know of any lets start one

Jonna
    What area of NJ are most forum posters from. I just joined last week and have already accidentally met two other posters in Northern NJ.

Raritan, i hit stores all over though from Willowbrook, to rockaway to h-town

Jonna
    Alright, so explain to me what a Collecting club IS. I really have no idea about such things.

I guess it depends on whoever sets things up really, can be anything. Ive never been in one so i dont know.
    Probably along the lines of , what figs do u have/need Ill pick em up if I see them. What doubles do you want to trade. What figs have u found where .
    That kinda thing...

Hey. . .I'm from Freehold. Maybe ACPin knows of some clubs. . .I think he's from around here.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Join me Obi-Wan, and together we can destroy the milk!

Originally posted by bobafett07728
    Hey. . .I'm from Freehold. Maybe ACPin knows of some clubs. . .I think he's from around here.
    You're not that far from East Brunswick and I'm more of an honorary member of the NJSWCC which Count Dookula gave the link for. As an SSG staff, I've had less free time to spend with the club. It pretty much deals with what Aikman mentioned. There are other SW clubs around the country that are far more ambitious but as with any other organization, it requires a lot of work and participation from the members to be successful.

You could also start your own club here if you wanted to.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster