Thread: At At

Thumbs up At At

As in the "Dear Hasbro Section", i would love to see an AT AT lego toy made, maybe there is already one in the works??

How about the beasts?? Wampa Lego, Bantha Lego Rancor Lego, etc..
    As always...........L

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    AT-AT would be cool. Lobito...did you used to post under another name? I don't think beasts would translate well as LEGO sets. Dewback and Rancor maybe, but not a Wampa...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

With the "Dinos" Lego sets, I've made a passable Dewback, it's pretty nifty.

As for an AT-AT, I'm sure we'll see one eventually, but probably not next year what with most of the big price tag items in SW Lego being Episode II-themed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    AT-AT would be cool. Lobito...did you used to post under another name? I don't think beasts would translate well as LEGO sets. Dewback and Rancor maybe, but not a Wampa...
    Post under another name?? Nope, why did u think that?? I saw another friend posting with the same avatar i use, maybe thats why, i think his name is Huckleberry something (i dont remember)

Anyway, lets hope they can do the At At, and maybe a Wampa (as twice the size of a normal lego figure)
    As always...........L

A Wampa and Dewback would make good LEGO sculpture sets... Though for action figure scale, if they wanted to, they could make the Wampa figure like they made the Hagrid figure for the Hagrid's Hut set in the Harry Potter LEGO sets.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"