Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You're right. They are great.

And it looks like you can use the Imperial astromech's accessory for something now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deathstar.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	1791  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

COOL PICS GUYS!!!!!!!

I REALLY CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I'm with you PENDO, I almost wet my pants with those pics!!!!
    Finally, the movie is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

So they hav ethe plan for the death star in this movie???? Holy crap!!!! Thats so cool now I know I better pee before I go in to see this!!

Ah I see, so the yellows are the pilots but they wear different helmets which are more closer to the AT-AT/TIE Pilot style with Clone Trooper face plate and it appears they also wear plain white armor.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"