Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Attach of the Fambaas!

In case you didn't know...

If you want a fambaa with Gungan warrior, just stroll on over to the FAO in Circle Center mall where they are about $37.50. I recently picked one up and there are others there collecting dust.

Just an FYI.........

YES! YES! YES! YES! WWHHOOOOOO-HHHHOOOOOO!
    Today at the Avon SuperCenter Target I found the Shmi Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Training Gear) action figures!!! They are on Collection 2 cards and are the .0400 card backs.

Check those Target stores. The Darth Vader, Luke, and Han Solo can't be far behind!!
    Plus the new 12" Figures and the TRU Tie Interceptor!
    The Hunt is heating up now!!
    Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty on Naboo.

BBright, If you live in the Indy area you should check out the Sith Council of Indy. SSG forums "Collectors Clubs". Hope to see you there.

Found all the palm talkers at Meijer on 135 in Greenwood, about 6 o'clock, friday. I picked up Vader, of course.

We must of just missed each other MasterVader! I was there tongiht around 6 o'clock also. I saw the Palm Talkers but did not buy them since I found them lst week at the Meijerson Southport Rd.

Target Greenwood has one new Obi-Wan. Surprised I was to see new toys at that Target since it is closing.

Tomorrow I am going out hunting!!! Maybe TRU will have Tie Interceptors.

Talk to you later.

X-Wing Luke, Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader, and Han Solo Death Star Escape found at Target Super Center in Avon!
    The force is strong again wiht Target.

Lucky

My two local Targets aren't stocking SW now. I have to drive 20 minutes or more to the next closest Target or go to a competitor.

Last night the Toys-R-Us in Greenwood (US31 South) had about a dozen Tie INterceptors on the floor.

The Greenwood Wal-Mart has a few of the Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Training Gear)
    I BELIEVE these are the variation packs. In case you do not know, there are three different types of helmets that come with this Obi-Wan. There is something about the numbers on the back of the card in the upper left hand side.
    There was a guy there telling me about them. He showed me the super shinny version and then he had another one that was very dull. You could see the variation clearly when compaired.
    He said the versions are like this...

Version 3 = Flat Dull helmet which matches the outfit.

Version 2 = a toned down gloss helmet, very similar to the flat dull helmet but still shinny.

Version 1 = the super shinny gloss helmet!