Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thumbs up

The Greenwood TOYS-R-US has the latest waves of figures (Han, Luke, Vader, Shmi, Obi-Wan, Duros, Ketwol, Sabe, ect.). Not many of them but at least they have the new ones.

I was told by one employee that there are more TIe Interceptors on the way later this week or next along with the Deluxe Bacta Tank Luke and Training Droid Darth Maul.
    Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty on Naboo.

Deluxe Darth Maul w/ Droid found!!! I was at the Greenwood Electronics Boutique last night and they had one of these Deluxe Figures. No Lukes. The box was on the floor and the guy at the register sadi they just got this box in and it was the only one. So hopefully more will be on the way. For $11.99 it is not a bad deal.

Just had a good friend call me and said the new Target on Meridian St. in Greenwood has the B-Wings for $10.00!!

Since Ihave the day off today I decided to so some hunting.

Targets are now OUT of the B-Wing.

The K-Mart next to Galyans on US31 have the Deluxe Bacta Tank Luke and Darth Maul. About ten of each. They are located onthe top shelf above the Max Steel Toys.

I wonder if anyone actually reads this thread!?!

Well, anyways today at the TRU in Greenwood they have the Simpsons Christmas Exclusive, Ketwal wave of figures, and several of the Deluxe E1 figures.

Well, talk to anyone that reads these threads later.

Hey binks I do!!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

Hey Bald Ewok! I think we are the only two on these forums.

Well, just thought I would let everyone know if you are looking for older POTF2 figures the K-Mart in Greenwood had a Tie Fighter for $4.99. I picked it up in a heart beat!
    Also they had a few of the older figures like He-Man Luke, Monkey Leia, Vader, none of them with good variations. They were all on water damaged cards but if you are looking for them to open, why not?

You know, I guess so!!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

New figures hit Indy! I found the FX-7, Queen, Imp. Officer, and Rebel Trooper at Wal-mart! Also found the Deluxe Leia and Amanaman!!

Deluxe Figures at Toy-R-Us in Greenwood!!!

New Lego sets at Wal-Mart in Franklin!