Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Central Indiana finds!

Attention all Hoosier collectors! The just found section for Indiana has been now moved to here with the start of these great new forums provided by SirSteves. Be sure to leave all of your finds here, no matter how big or small. We want to know what everyone is collecting! Also, if anyone is interested, hop on over to the Collectors Club's forum for info on the "Sith Council of Indy".

Smile

OH MAN!!! Today I went to a Target Super center today while on my hunting rounds. I saw but did not buy the new 12" Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise, Death Star Trooper, and the Death Star Droid. They look real neat. I cannot wait to add them to my collection.

The reason I did not get them is becasue a lady had them in her cart and I did not see any more on the shelf.

My hunt to get these into my colelction begins now!
    Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty on Naboo.

Restate ...

As I just wrote in the 'Just Found' section, the New Albany and Clarksville Targets have redesigned for Christmas and do not have any shelf space for SW merchandise at all. That means a trip to Louisville or elsewhere for myself and other SI SW fans.

That is how the Greenwood (US31) Target is and some other surrounding area Target stores. Only the Super Centers are good at the moment.

I hear, actually, that the county line mall Target will be closing in mid-October. Can anyone confirm this? Also, FYI for everyone, Indy TRU's should be getting one case of palm talkers each this week.

I called and asked County Line Target about them closing and the girl on the phone said it might happen. They are not to sure at this point. It is up to Target Headquaters.
    I hope it does not close! Then that plaza will totally suck!

Thumbs up

Today I went to the East side to visit a friend. I just had to go to TRU! No new toys there but a wonderful older lady helped me out a great deal with some inside info.
    I asked about the Tie Interceptor and gave her my # for it. She checked on the computer at the front desk and showed me that they will be shipping shortly. She said to try in about two weeks.
    Then I asked if she knew about the 12" Figres. Again she loked in the computer and said it shows 12" Legacy. She said that they are also on the way. Try back in about two weeks.
    Then just becasue I need antoher C-3P0 Palm Talker that in not all messed up, I asked. She looked it up and said that they are shipping. She said anyday now! Keep checking back.

New toys will be showing up at TRU soon! Keep those eyes peeled.

Finds

No new figures in southern Indiana, but the Clarksville TRU had all six of the palm talkers. I passed for the moment.

Exclamation

On October 10th, 2001 The Target store at County Line Mall (US31 S.) Will be closing it's doors. Because on the same day, there is a new Super Target opening up on 135 (Meridian) and Smithvalley Road next to the Meijers.

Super Target Indeed...

I just submitted this to the news section and wanted to make sure you IN collectors caught this. The Super Target
    in the Fishers area of Indianapolis has several SHMI, DUROS, and OBI-WAN IN TRAINING GEAR figures. They also have a healthy supply of Ketwol, Bespin Guard, and a couple of Sabe figures. Oh and let me not forget the B-wings!! Go get 'em before someone buys them all and jacks up their prices on EBAY!

I'm sure the other Targets in the area are also stocked.

Your man in Indy...

Mr. Bright