Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Dumd and Dumber's Jim Carry was in Batman Forever with Michael Gough (Alfred) who was also in Batman with Billy Dee.

The Brady Bunch.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

The Brady Bunch's (TV Series) Mike Lookinland appeared The Towering Inferno with O.J. Simpson, who was also in Naked Gun 33 1/3 with James Earl Jones, who of course was the voice of Darth Vader in Star Wars.

How about, Re-Animator.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The star of the re-animator films, Jeffrey Combs (I have a good friend by that name!), was in "The House on Haunted Hill" with
    Geoffrey Rush, who was in "Les Miserables" with Liam Neeson...
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Didn't we already have a thread like this about a month or two ago?
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Everyone do themselves. Six Degrees from you to Star Wars.

I went to school with someone who works for Speilberg, who has been known to chum around with Lucas from time to time, and I believe Lucas had something to do with Star Wars.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Ok, it's cheating though...since I don't know anyone famous.

I'm surrounded by Star Wars figures, that were made by Hasbro, based on charecters, from George Lucas' Star Wars movies.

I could have cheated even more, if I had a Jorg Sacul figure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I was in "The Womb" before I was born.
    My mom later dated Gary (WKRP) Sandy, who was later in "The Insider"
    with Lynne Thigpen, who was in "Random Hearts"
    with Harrison Ford.....

Since I was about 8 years old, I've known an actor named Seymour Horowitz. He started out doing local stuff like dinner theatre, etc., in Maryland & Wash. D.C. After 30 years, he finally got a decent screen credit role as a mafioso-type guy in "The Replacements" with Gene Hackman, who was in "The Conversation" with Harrison Ford....

I went to high school with tracy & kelly french. Their father was Victor French, who was in "Rio Lobo" with John Wayne, who was in "The Shootist" with Ronny Howard, who was in "American Graffiti" with Harrison Ford & G-Lu...

Before I transferred to North Hollywood HS, I went to Grant High (a couple miles away) with Ike Eisenmann, who was in "Escape to Witch Mountain" with Donald Pleasence, who was in "The Eagle Has Landed" with Robert Duvall, who was in "THX-1138" which was made by G-Lu...

I worked for about 7 years with a guy named Sam Anderson. He was an actor, but back then, he also worked as a transcriptionist (typist) at the place I worked. He was the fastest typist I ever saw.
    He has since become one of the more recognizable character actors in TV & movies. The ultimate "you know his face, but not his name" kinda guy. Anyway...
    Sam Anderson was in "Forrest Gump" with Tom Hanks.
    Tom Hanks was in "Splash" directed by Ron Howard.
    Ron Howard was in "American Graffiti" with Harrison Ford/G-Lu...

there are more links, like via Murray "The Unknown Comic" Langston, but I don't want to have to explain my connection to them. that was a long, long time ago.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Time to close the thread, no one will rival Swaffy!

Caesar number of 4.
    I "met" Alice Cooper (okay, it was an autograph signing).
    Alice Cooper was in Wayne's World with Mike Myers.
    Mike Myers was in Wayne's World 2 with Kim Basinger.
    Kim Basinger was in Bless the Child with Jimmy Smits.

re: "no one will rival Swaffy!"

Caesar, I politely disagree. When I first read EP's post, I figured "no way I can link to it!" We have several forummers from the Los Angeles area, and I think any of them could dredge up similar connections to mine.

JediTricks and SirSteve can likely link to SW in one hop, with the interviews and conventions they've attended!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Polite disagreement noted, however JT and SirSteve's linx would be "too easy" (only regarding SSG business - they may have some fascinating personal tales ).
    Your connections are strange . . . Donald Pleasance? Robert Duvall? Victor French? Wonderful connections, they were a joy to read! :happy: