Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation how many people will attend the midnight showing??

me, my dad, and my favirote teacher are all going...(we all love star wars...)
    just curious...

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I get to go to a private screening before it opens that Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning!!!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Thumbs up

I'll be there.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'll wait so I will be able to take my kids to it.They are alittle to young to be up so late and what fun could you have with two very tired kids.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

My older brother had a chance to see TPM at midnight opening day but passed on it. My twin brother and I were pretty stern with him.

I'll be there!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'll be there!! Heck, standing in line during TPM was a lot of fun!! It was so cool seeing other wierdos in line other than me. Besides that, the really weird people was the ones taking advantage of the oppurtunities presented by the amount of people!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

I'm kind of bummed that I will never go to a movie at midnight again. I've only done it thrice in my life and now that period is over. Almost a year ago, already.

They do midnight showings around here for other (dumb) movies like Spiderman but I wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with those nerds in public.

Does it seem odd to anyone else that this happy-go-lucky thread was started on September 12, 2001?
    Tommy, close your eyes.