Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Staw Wars Lego Pens?

I saw pictures of these being sold at the C2 but can't seem to find any on EBAY or in the stores. They are pens with six different Star Wars Lego figures. Anyone have any infomation about their avalbility?

no i havent seen them, very cool, ill have to go look
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

I got all 6 of them at C2. They are very very cool. I kept the 6 in the box and bought an extra R2 to use.

I haven't seen them anywhere. I really want the Jango Pen.

Question

Do you have a Zany Brainy or Learning Express store near you? Thats were I found all them. I got two Clone Trooper and Jango pens. One for show and the others to use at work.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

i saw them at the Star Tours gift shop at Disneyland, though they were quite pricey.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Originally posted by Jedikmg
    I got all 6 of them at C2. They are very very cool. I kept the 6 in the box and bought an extra R2 to use.
    what's C2? I have been wanting these pens and have no idea where to get them! please help
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Star Wars Celebration 2 held last month in Indiana. The pens are available through Lego stores and Lego shop at home and I think shop.lego.com .
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Star Wars Celebration 2 held last month in Indiana. The pens are available through Lego stores and Lego shop at home and I think shop.lego.com .
    Thanks a bunch Tricks, I didn't even think about LEGOLAND at Downtown Disney. I'll give them a call see if they have 'em. DUH! on my PART

Thanks again Tricks
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Sure thing, and last I heard, they most certainly DID have 'em (both Downtown Disneys ). But if you want to call them via 411, Legoland is the name of the themepark in San Diego, I believe the store is named "The Lego Imagination Center" or something similar.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.