Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Okay, I want to start a POTJ collection... what are some of the BEST figures?

I just got my R2-Q5 today, and I have to say that it's one of the coolest figures I've ever seen. Ever. I mean, an EVIL Astromech Droid? Wow.

I also got FX-7, and he's a beautiful piece of work... 39 points of articulation, great detail... amazin. I'm getting R4-M9 soon, and from what I've seen he looks outrageously cool too.

I want to start a POTJ Collection, but I'm not sure which figures are particularly well-made/cool... can someone give me some suggestions?

How's Dejarik Chewie? Tatooine Jar Jar? Emperor's Wrath Vader? Fode & Beed? Did I miss any really good ones?

Jonna
    Plo Koon has really great detail to him.

You must have a Plo and Eath! Chewie is pretty cool, if you put him up to his table their isn't much use of him outside of that. Luke bacta tank is sweet as is Leia with gun. The only other must haves I would say are K3-po and Amanaman....
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

I was pretty much impressed with most of the line up other than a few exceptions. I really liked

FX7
    Duros
    Sandtrooper
    Scout Trooper
    R2Q5
    Tessek
    R4M9

ones I coulda done wiht out

Any expanded universe crap!!!
    Jar Jar wiht tongue action
    Qui Gonn moisture lookin thing
    teebo could been done better too

My faves from this line are:

Sandtrooper
    Scout Trooper
    EW Vader
    BE Leia
    Tantive Rebel
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

the luke bacta was very cool. sandtrooper, the maul was ok but his arm kept coming off(just mine?) i didnt really like jek porkins...
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Amanaman
    K-3PO
    Bo Shek
    Tessek
    Lando
    Ellors Madak (Duros)
    & Sandtrooper are all personal favorites of mine.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Anyone know where I can get a BoShek, the Old Obi-Wan, Jedi Trainer Obi-Wan, Mechanic Chewie, EW Vader, and R2-Q5 reasonable price? I can't find them anywhere!
    Last edited by MikeAndTheBots; 05-15-2002 at 10:02 PM.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

What's so great about K-3P0? He looks like a pretty bland, boring figure to me...

well browndroid my darth maul is fine so you must have got a bad one
    best figs in my opinion:

Sandtrooper
    Boba Fett 300th figure
    Tessek (although he's a huge pegwarmer in the US he's amazing)
    Ellors Madak
    Darth Maul shirtless

didn't get Vader Dagobah which is pretty cool I think