Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There was a game that came out a few years back called "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon", which theorised that everyone could be linked to Kevin Bacon in six steps or less.

Originally posted by TeeEye7
    I've met Kenny Baker, who has been known to work for GL
    If it's this easy, I've met Kenny Baker, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mahew, Silas Carson, Jeromy Bulloch, Dave Prowse, and about a dozen others at toy shows and the like...

However, to add a degree of dificulty, I had dinner with George Takei (TV's Mr. Sulu), an opportunity I won in a drawing of advance ticket holders for a convention years ago. Mr. Takei was in Star Trek: Generations which featured Malcom McDowell who starred in A Clockwork Orange which saw Dave Prowse in a supporting role before become Vader in GL's masterwork.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I can onlt think of one way to connect me to Lucas and that is this:
    I've seen Star Wars and George Lucas created Star Wars.

Sorry Cole, George Takei wasn't in Generations, the character's daughter was instead. Thus, you have to make the middle-connection to Shatner.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.