Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Kevin Bacon trick with you and George Lucas

I am three degrees away from him, i know this guy who has met Weird Al, and Weird Al has had permission from George Lucas to do songs about Star Wars (The Saga Begins, Yoda).

Hey, that puts me three degrees away from Steven Speilberg too (Jurassic Park) and only TWO degrees away from Weird Al himself!
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    My ex-roommate moved to California and lived with a chick (and former classmate of me!) for awhile who works for Steven Spielberg...and Steve knows Georgie, I think, so...three degrees for me too!! (And only 2 away from Stevie!!)

And when I say works for Steven I mean on his personal staff at Dreamworks!!!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

My dad went to high school with Susanne Summers, and she was the chic in the white T-Bird from American Graphitti. Which, of course, was written and directed by GL.

My brother knows that Gerardo Felano guy from Canada, who got sued by Lucasfilm for selling unliscensed Star Wars products. Only THE BEST Star Wars prop replicas ever made!

My brother also talked to Anthony Daniels himself on the telephone!!

I had the fortune to visit ILM a couple months ago and met a high school alumni who has been working there for years. Is that two or three degrees?

A friend of mine knows Trisha Biggar (Costume Designer) who answers to George Lucas.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I've met Weird Al and have a mail box at his old mail box place.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My dad was on David Letterman (Know Your Current Events!), and Dave has to have interviewed someone associated with Star Wars.

I've met Kenny Baker, who has been known to work for GL

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I've met Weird Al and have a mail box at his old mail box place.
    AWE-SOME! What's he like? Is he as funny in real life as he is in his music! Do tell!
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Someone please enlighten me, what does Kevin Bacon have to do with this? I met Kevin Bacon once, he was shooting a film near my elementary school in North Little Rock when I was in like 4th grade. Don't ask me why he was shooting a film in Arkansas, that question haunts me to this day. Or what the film was, I have no idea. Never been a big fan of Mr. Bacon. Anyway, what does he have to do with all this?
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis