Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Wanna Good Laugh?

Sure, they're hard to come by today, but given a little time...

Check this out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1731276601

"What a maroon!"
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

You might as well expect that from a guy with the handle "hotcox"!!

Yeah, I just painted some red on the stump, and the hand.....and voila! instant variant......

I collect loose figures......variants suck, and Hasbro making variants intentionally sucks.......they can go to hell with their artificial demand.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

This stuff only seems to happen around the time the movies come out. I don't recall any rabidness over the purple/flesh legs on Queen Amidala (Theed Invasion).
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

They deny making them intentionally, but they love the tug-o-war that's made when they make the rare runs of variants. I can hear them laughing from here.

LOL. That makes me laugh. $300.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

Just how do you guys think variations are intentional? Tell me guys, just how do they do it. Do you think that a factory worker really gives a crap about these toys? Hell they probably get paid by the figure. The more they put out the more they make. This variations is a little different because Lucas probably saw it and said I don't show blood in my films, so My figures should not either. I think 99.99% of variations are errors, on the part of the editor or worker. A good friend of mine was discussing this very same point yesterday and he said " Do you think that a factory worker is going to say, Hey lets not put blood on this one, but put it on this one, or lets not put a saber in this card and I'll put 2 in the other, I think not. Things happen when you produce 100's of thousand figures! Let me tell you Variations don't suck, sometimes figures are improved with variations. Besides, when you have collected everything, it get borning, so collecting variations and errors keep the collection alive. At least thats how I feel.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

HA! yeah right! if anyone buys that ill have to personally go to their house and laugh in their face
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I clicked the "Ask seller a question" link and typed

Is this the same one Wal-Mmart is selling for $5.88?

Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."