Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Question Final battel jango too soon?

    Not that i don't like and want the figure but i think it's too soon,and right befor the moive too.i mean we didn't get sliced maul till 10 mounths after Ep1,i think they are rushing these jangos a bit.any feel the same as i.Ha sliced maul sounds like somthing i ate for breakfast.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

  2. #2
    Well, since I totally hate Jango, no.....it's not a problem......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

    YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

  3. #3
    I'm definitely ****ed at Hasbro for releasing this and HD Anakin before the movie. I know the comic and novelization were released early also, but those obviously have spoilers. I guess it's my own fault for not avoiding the saga forums, but you'd think the figures should at least be free of major spoilers. Yes we all knew going in that Anakin ended up maimed at some point, and Jango probably ended up dead, but I really didn't want to know how or when before I saw the movie.
    My backpack's got jets
    I'm boba the fett
    I bounty hunt for jabba hutt
    To finance my vette
    -----------------------------------
    "Fett's 'Vette" - MC Chris

  4. #4
    Anyone else out there that is sick of this complaining about spoilers on figures stuff? I cannot wait til the movie opens so this discussion can go away. Look guys, the figures you are talking about were not originally planned to be released until well after the movie opened. Hasbro rushed more figures out the door to meet the demand of stores and fans. That ended up releasing some spoiler figures, earlier then was planned.

    We got 27 figures total on the 23rd, and only Anakin: Hanger and Zam have anywhere near anything that is a major spoiler. The Jango Fett figure that is appearing now, is showing up also earlier then intended. We already have had 3 Jango's, those could have held you over until after you saw the movie.

    Another reason Hasbro is doing it, is to save on the need for excessive resculpts. Would you really be so much happier, having to buy another version, this time a "spoiler" version of Zam, Anakin: Hanger Duel, or Jango: Arena, later this year instead of an all new figure. I think more of you would be complaining, that they should have released them that way in the first place.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  5. #5
    Yeah. I agree. The whole "Spoiler!" issue has been beaten to death around here. Enough! Did anyone really think that Jango was going to survive until Episode III anyway? Anakin loses a limb!? What a shocker! I mean, that's the whole reason he's in the Darth Vader suit . . . C'mon people, lighten up!

  6. #6
    Originally posted by JarJarBinks


    Another reason Hasbro is doing it, is to save on the need for excessive resculpts. Would you really be so much happier, having to buy another version, this time a "spoiler" version of Zam, Anakin: Hanger Duel, or Jango: Arena, later this year instead of an all new figure. I think more of you would be complaining, that they should have released them that way in the first place.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks

    Uh, you don't consider 4 versions of Jango before the movie even opens excessive? OOOOkkkayy..... If the Final Duel version had come out first that might almost make sense. If you guys don't want to hear complaints about the spoiler figures, it's pretty easy to avoid the threads about final battle Jango. I already addressed why the spoilers suck in my first thread. Did I know Jango was going to die before episode IV? Yes. Did I know he was going to be decapitated in Episode II. Well I do now.
    My backpack's got jets
    I'm boba the fett
    I bounty hunt for jabba hutt
    To finance my vette
    -----------------------------------
    "Fett's 'Vette" - MC Chris

  7. #7
    Originally posted by Sith Vicious
    Uh, you don't consider 4 versions of Jango before the movie even opens excessive? OOOOkkkayy.
    Not really. One is the Preview version, which is perfect for action posed fight scenes. The second one, Kamino escape is good for scenes where Jango has his helmet off. The Deluxe figure is more for kiddies, so I don't really count it. And the Final Battle one is a version of him from the Arena Battle. Note that Jango wears a different backpack in the Geonosian Arena.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  8. #8
    I think the final battle version of Jango Fett was a little early. I knew he wouldn't survive the movie, but it was a mystery to me how he would die until I bought the figure.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

  9. #9
    Originally posted by mark2d2
    Yeah. I agree. The whole "Spoiler!" issue has been beaten to death around here. Enough! Did anyone really think that Jango was going to survive until Episode III anyway? Anakin loses a limb!? What a shocker! I mean, that's the whole reason he's in the Darth Vader suit . . . C'mon people, lighten up!

    OMG!! A whole post and not one single mention of R5-D4.

    J/K

  10. #10
    Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Anyone else out there that is sick of this complaining about spoilers on figures stuff? I cannot wait til the movie opens so this discussion can go away. Look guys, the figures you are talking about were not originally planned to be released until well after the movie opened. Hasbro rushed more figures out the door to meet the demand of stores and fans. That ended up releasing some spoiler figures, earlier then was planned.

    We got 27 figures total on the 23rd, and only Anakin: Hanger and Zam have anywhere near anything that is a major spoiler. The Jango Fett figure that is appearing now, is showing up also earlier then intended. We already have had 3 Jango's, those could have held you over until after you saw the movie.

    Another reason Hasbro is doing it, is to save on the need for excessive resculpts. Would you really be so much happier, having to buy another version, this time a "spoiler" version of Zam, Anakin: Hanger Duel, or Jango: Arena, later this year instead of an all new figure. I think more of you would be complaining, that they should have released them that way in the first place.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks



    I agree but i'm complaining about the spoilers,i just think they should spread these jango out a bit,for the people who don't like the spoilers and next year hasbro may start to squez tons of figures out of jango like they did with maul.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO