Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Royal Guard/ Orn Free Taa Question

Was wondering about this & thought I'd ask.

Does anyone remember seeing this in the movie??? I can't place where they are in the movie. I'm sure that I am just having a brain freeze at the moment so can anyone freshen my memory??

Thanks in advance!

The Guards are in Palpy's Office, guarding by the door.

Not sure about Orn free Taa, he's probably seen in the Senate.

Orn Free Taa is at the beginning after the attempt on Padme's life. he is in palpy's office when the "loyalists" enter. He is standing behind Bail Organa with a green Twi'lek female.

Oh ok. I didn't see Ta anywhere either, and I was wondering where he was.

The Royal Guards were also at the end when Organa, Palpatine and Amada were watching the clone armies.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I did see Orn in all his blueness, but I have to admit to forgetting to look for Royal Guards. I'll be watching for them tonight.

I was really hoping to see more of the crimson guards.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Just keep looking, you'll see Orn, he's hard to miss, being all fat and blue and all......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Finally found Orn. When Palps says the loyalist party has arrived you see big blue fatty behind (one of those bg characters that already have a figure, but what's that, no Riekaan??? WHAT!!!........ anyway, back to the topic.........)

I still didnt see the guards. They arent next to the door when Palps is talkin to Mace & Yoda (or at least I didnt see em) & I didnt see em on the balcony either. All I noticed in the balcony was (from left to right):

Greedo lookin guy, Bail Organa, Ree Yees lookin guy, Palps, Mas Amedda, & some guy with a big brown head....

Please help me! It would be so cool to see em in the movie knowing that they are guarding the Emp in later films!

Notice that when Ani is walking through the bar he immediately waves to a girl who smiles back at him. That's Lucas' daughter!
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

I never noticed Orn Free Taa or the Royal Guards either. Though I was really tired and a tad close to the screen. I remember seeing Orn Free Taa in E1 though.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"