Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Episode II Questions

I have some questions, and if anyone can shed any light, I would be happy...

1. Why is the Jedis ability to use the force diminishing?
    If because of the Sith, how?

2. With the plans to the Death Star done, when does construction begin?

3. How cool was the lightsaber battle.

4. What previous engagements has Yoda fought in to be so knowedgable on the battle field with tactic and tech?

5. Where can I get a clone of myself?

THE MOVIE ROCKED!!!

Re: Episode II Questions

Originally posted by Cotasnoova
    I have some questions, and if anyone can shed any light, I would be happy...
    1. Why is the Jedis ability to use the force diminishing? If because of the Sith, how?
    It's a mystery, even to yoda. The dark side clouds everything, so most likely it's due to Sidious growing in power.

2. With the plans to the Death Star done, when does construction begin?
    Sometime during EIII, or right after. We may see the start of the construction at the end of EIII, just as a lead in to it's reveal in EIV.

3. How cool was the lightsaber battle.
    Sounds pretty cool, I will know tommorow afternoon when I get to see it.

4. What previous engagements has Yoda fought in to be so knowedgable on the battle field with tactic and tech?
    Yoda's past is so far a mystery, we know that he is in his 900's in ROTJ, so he could be one of the founding fathers of the Jedi's. Even if he's not, that many years gives you alot of time to study.

5. Where can I get a clone of myself?
    I dunno, try Kamino?
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

CLONES

I take it Dooku does not know about the clones, yet he is sitting next to the guy that the clones were cloned from. I guess Jango never spoke up..or...you tell me...

Re: CLONES

Originally posted by Cotasnoova
    I take it Dooku does not know about the clones, yet he is sitting next to the guy that the clones were cloned from. I guess Jango never spoke up..or...you tell me...
    I'm pretty certain Dooku knew. Remember who hired Jango for the cloning process, Tyranus. Thats Dooku's sith name.

Yep, Dooku knew. Dooku and Sidious are playing both sides of the Republic. Dooku is financially crippling the Trade Federation, The Banking Clan, and other greedy parties, and also implicating them in undermining the Republic.

Sidious is playing the opposite side of the coin, using the Sepratists to get Palpatine supreme power, as well as getting them an army that will answer only to him. Meanwhile using the so called war between the Republic and the Sepratists to discredit and wipe out the Jedi. More will be revealed in EIII.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Can the Palpatine/Sidious clone thing now be laid to rest?
    That shot of Palpatine overlooking his grand army is totally Emperor Sidious.

Originally posted by Caesar
    Can the Palpatine/Sidious clone thing now be laid to rest?
    That shot of Palpatine overlooking his grand army is totally Emperor Sidious.
    Never, it will never be laid to rest until May of 2005, when Episode III comes out. Lucas is to crafty, then to let everything be tied up in a neat little package. Not to mention, the book actually mentioned that Yoda feels that Palpatine is scared, when it's decided to have Jar Jar ask for Emergancy Powers be given to Palpatine. Why would Sidious be scared that his plan is working perfectly?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    When Dooku says "Where did the Republic get a clone army?!!?" He is totally feeding the guild members a line.

He knows exactly where they came from because he ordered them, posing as Sifo-Dyas, and hired Jango on the moons of Bogden to be the clone imprint. Then he erased Kamino from the archives and quit the Jedi Order to start the separatist movement.

The only question is whether Jango used a Kamino Saberdart on purpose to kick off kenobi's investigation, or was that a happy coincidence?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Ahh yes, Sifo-Dyas. I want to learn about him. Obi-Wan knew he actually existed, but it is mysterious. I can't help but continue to think of the old Sido-Dyos name, I wonder if they will still go in that direction . . .

JJB, I was being more sarcastic than anything. I thought the Sideous/Palpatine thing was already cleared up in TPM.