Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

George's daughter and no NSCYNC

Man how many shots of George's daughter was there 3 or 4 and no boy bands today ,or that I sall...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Cameo pros and cons

Well, they couldn't have been more obvious!

I must say that I enjoyed the mugging by Anthony Daniels and Ahmed Best. The quick turns around were pretty neat.
    Lucas' kids - George's daughter took a long glance at Anakin, and his son was the little padawan who needed help from Jocasta Nu.

I'll say they were nicely done shots all around, I don't think I would have noticed them if I went in without that info.

I haven't forgotten McCallum, he just eludes our detection . . .

Have to see again, but TFN reports this one:

Episode II Cameo: Is That Lucas?
    Thu, May 16, 02 09:43:45 AM EDT

Many readers this morning have suggested that the man behind Star Wars appears in the film. There's a scene in the senate chambers and if you look towards the top of the screen in one of the pods, there is a gray-haired man who sure looks like our man George Lucas.Episode II Cameo: Is That Lucas?
    Thu, May 16, 02 09:43:45 AM EDT

Many readers this morning have suggested that the man behind Star Wars appears in the film. There's a scene in the senate chambers and if you look towards the top of the screen in one of the pods, there is a gray-haired man who sure looks like our man George Lucas.

I caught the previous ones mentioned, but not George himself.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Georgie deserves to be in his own film.
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

I can't believe how much screentime she had. Plus she basically had flashing neon arrows pointing right at her. She probably had more screen time than Zam Wesell. What the heck is George thinking?

I didn't notice either Lucas kid, but that has more to do with the fact that I can never remember what any of them look like.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes, I am proud that I don't know what his kids look like. Though if his daughter is hot.....maybe I am interested.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Were it not for the A & E Lucas Biography, I wouldn't have known either. On that show they revealed each of them, Jett running up stairs in a (cut?) scene, and his daughter (sorry, don't know her name) as a purple Twi' Lek.

I watched that biography and STILL don't remember what they look like.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.