Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WHAT IF: What if you had to buy one Star Wars toy...

and your choices were:

1. Electronic Battle Droid Rifle
    2. Rampaging Reek
    3. 12" Obi-Wan Kenobi

Which would you buy?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The reason I'm asking is because I have to get a gift for someone and these items are on their list. I am SUCH a horrible person to decide on this and I thought I would ask the forumites for their opinions.

I'd probably go with the Battle Droid Rifle if the person is a kid and loved to "role play". I'd go with the Reek if the person had any intention of also getting the Nexu and the Acklay. 12" Obi-Wan isn't bad, but it's not the best 12" figure they've ever made.

I suppose I'd go with the Reek or the Rifle.

if it's a kid I would definetly get him the BD rifle
    when I was a kid I loved role-playing with guns and stuff

Well... it's a mid-teen boy, the son of a co-worker. He's a pretty nice kid and a collector as well.... that's why I am so confused as to what he'd like. You know... he's at that age...

I'd take the 12 inch Kenobi... I'm kind of partial to Obiwan.

Bottom line-- if all 3 items are on his "wish list" then you can't go wrong with any of them.

Hmmmmmm... a mid teen boy. I would venture to guess that at that age he wouldn't be running around shooting his playmates with the BD Rifle (but then who am I to talk - I'm 32 and still play with my electronic lightsabers). I'm just trying to think about what's "teen cool" right now.

Let's see, I'm not personally a big fan of the Reek, and I see these being one of the first "clearance" items.

That leaves 12" Obi-Wan. While he's not the greatest sculpt, I think this one holds the most "collectibility", so this one might be the most appealing.

Good luck.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

Kenobi's 12 incher....ummmm I mean 12 inch Obi Wan Kenobi for sure.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I'd get him the 12'' Kenobi.Collectible and not too childish like the BD blaster.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

The Big Kenobi, or even Clonetrooper.....

or the Reek......I liked the Reek......I'd get the Reek, but I really want an Acklay......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!