Question That Little Device

On Hoth , during the battle , one of the rebel soldiers has a little device in his hand . He fires something out of it . The thing that was shot out went one way and goes the oppisite direction in the backround of the battle . What was that thing supposed to be anyway . It didn't even do anything . I thought it was some kind of weapon but it didn't damage anything .
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

I think its just a trigger like thing for that crappy weapon. Pretty pointless though, since, like you said, it didn't even cause any damage.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Arrow

I believe it was a remote for those gray, radar dish cannons. Remember, that "Their armor's too strong for blasters," so the beam just dissipated against the legs of the AT-AT.

Or he was trying to raise his garage door.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Didn't everyone just love how the armor's too strong for blasters. . . until they trip?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It was a gameboy!!! hehehe...it definitely was a remote for the dish canon, which by the way is missing in the POTF2 laser canon toy...
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    It was a gameboy!!! hehehe...it definitely was a remote for the dish canon, which by the way is missing in the POTF2 laser canon toy...
    Must be an old fashion Game Boy What was that device that came with K-30(the whit c-3po from Echo base?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

That...? Oh, that was just an early model of the Sony Watchman. That, or an electric diving rod.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**