Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Am I Blind ???????

O.K. so I have seen the film twice (once admittedly at midnight where I may be excused if I don't see everything), but where in the hey is R3 T7 ?.

U.K.Boy.

He is seen wandering the streets while Anakin is chasing Zam. I didn't notice him when I watched it last night either, but I have seen a still photo of him and that scene.

I'm still not sure exactly where the whole electricity blast fits in. You don't see that in the film at all.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Another one for ya

O.K. then, since I had my eyes shut and you were obviously paying attention,
    What about the Holo Sidious that comes with Dooku.

Can't say I remember that either ?.

I did see some bloke, a girl and some creatures (only joking).

U.K.Boy.

Re: Another one for ya

Originally posted by U.K.BOY
    O.K. then, since I had my eyes shut and you were obviously paying attention,
    What about the Holo Sidious that comes with Dooku.

Can't say I remember that either ?.
    Nope, Sidious is never seen in hologram form. I guess that might have been a scene that was cut but I don't know. I thought the same thing last night because I just got my Dooku figure yesterday.

Last one for now !.

Nikto Jedi aint exactly at the forefront either is it ?????.

Re: Last one for now !.

Originally posted by U.K.BOY
    Nikto Jedi aint exactly at the forefront either is it ?????.
    You got a point. I did notice the child one though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Seems there are all kinds of figures that are hard to spot in the film:

I'm having a hard time finding Royal Guards & just recently spotted Orn Free Taa (can't believe I missed him, he was kind of obvious )

Maybe by the time I hit 20 viewings I will see most of the things in this movie!

I will have to see if I can spot R3

Okay, I saw the Royal Guards --- only once --- in a Palpatine scene (I "think" it was the one in his office where he talks about how if Amidala were here, he could get "extra power" and JarJar actually looks like he's thinking for a moment . . .)

But did not see Orn Free Taa at all.

I also did not spot a Tuskin child, R3-T7, or any of the accessories that came with C3-P0, Yoda, or Anakin (Peasant disguise.)

I do, however, think I caught a fleeting glimpse of Nitko Jedi (the back of his lumpy head) in the Arena battle . . . It definitely looked like his robes.

Blink and you missed R5-D4 lazilly rolling the streets of Tattooine. (As Anakin and Padme head to Watto's shop.) Actually, I liked this. He was there, but it wasn't cheesy. Thank God the rumors of him being Artoo's "best friend" were groundless . . .

UPDATE! Saw the Film a Second time.

Orn Free Taa was in the scene when Padme first is reunited with Palpatine. The Royal Guards were also briefly visable here as well. And at the very end of the film on the balcony as the Clone Army departs . . .

Also saw the Tuskin Child. How I missed it --- maybe I just forgot? --- I don't know. He's even center frame.

No R3-T7 anywhere. Whatever, he's cool. Glad we got him.

I am also no longer sure I saw Nitko. Couldn't find him the second time around. He's the only Jedi figure that I couldn't find.
    Last edited by mark2d2; 05-17-2002 at 02:52 AM.

who also noticed the Child shak-ti that yoda was traing.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Originally posted by mylow thehutt
    who also noticed the Child shak-ti that yoda was traing.
    Yeah, I thought that was neat. Is it just me or did the other Alien Child Jedi look like he was the same species as Zam Wessell?

mark2D2 - Orn Free Taa is just *barely* visible behind 3 or 4 other people in Palpatines office. I don't think he ever gets a decent shot.

There is actually a Tusken child walking around the camp though, I spotted that, but I never saw the Nikto Jedi either. (then again there were rboes and lightsabers flapping everywhere so I'm not surprised )