Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Bosskman,

You should have checked under the display on the floor that's where five other unopened boxes were with what I found today.
    I took only what I needed and left the rest for others, only fair.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I saw those boxes but I didn't look in them. I got my Yoda in the mail yesterday from PAF, and I already had Luminara, Taun We, Zam and the Clonetrooper. I paid 14 bucks US for Dooku but he hasn't arrived yet. I was considering buying another one just to get right now but I decided I already spent enuff on that figure and, if I had been patent from the start, I'd have him now and for cheeper. I'll have him in a week or so, along with the Endor Rebel Soldier.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Yeah, I know what you mean Bosskman, sometimes we can't wait till they arrive here so we get them online or where ever we can. Plus being patient sometiems can bite us in the *** and then we do have to spend some big bucks to get what we want. Anyways thought I'd give you the heads up just in case you didn't have a particular figure, but from what I gather your as crazy as I am with collecting. LOLOL

On another note I'm just going to shop at Walmart from now on cause Toysrus is way overstocked with the first wave of figures.
    We may not see alot of the other waves there at all, but I do believe Walmart will carry them in small numbers like they are doing now. I'll let you know if anything comes up and I know you'll do the same. L8R.
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 05-22-2002 at 02:58 PM.

I know what you mean about TRU. They must have had 500+ figs there on the friday before 23 april. Last time I was there they had most of them in a cart though. That was last week, haven't been back since. For a generally crappy store, our Walmart has been surprisingly good lately. That where I got my first 13 AOTC figs, a loong time ago now it seems........

was at walmart today and they have quite a selection of figures, several of dooku wave and royal guard wave
    only figure missing was yoda
    also tru has new figures but no dooku wave -plenty of the others

Hey Bosskman, I hear ya about that being a long time ago, like three weeks before Toysrus even released theirs for me. I stopped by Toysrus today and guess what we jumped the gun a little bit cause they have the Dooku wave there too. Oh well Walmart still rules for me though.

I'm so tempted to just go get Dooku. Even though he's coming in the mail.

Get him and have two.

I found Yoda at walmart East in SC on wednesday. TRU must have had him, too, but I can't tell if any actually hit the shelves there or not. "outland pegwarmer disguise". ROFL!! I can't recall who said that, but good call. I can't believe the accessory is ACTUALLY a SUITCASE!!! LUGGAGE!!!!
    Oh, on a related note, I just found the head to my dagobah Vader, missing for a whole year since it popped off and disappeared. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

any1 here from toronto??..all the walmarts i've been to have had diddly squat.....do you guys know which day they receive their shipments??..thx in advance..