Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question

Glow in the dark??? Hmmm...i will let you guys know when i get home, Cant wait!!
    As always...........L

I think Shmi is glow-in-the-dark too. How else do you explain why she's so pale? I'll have to test out this theory though, so I'll get back to you when I get one.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I think Shmi is glow-in-the-dark too. How else do you explain why she's so pale? I'll have to test out this theory though, so I'll get back to you when I get one.
    Shes the brightest part of Tatooine
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Its true, vaders helmet is glow in the dark!! Now that is not written in the back of the card, anyway this is a plus to an already great figure.
    As always...........L

This assortment is OKAY....

....the EW Vader is really cool, but it could be mistaken for the Dagobah Vader version on the pegs if you're not careful (it IS a different figure from the DV version). The glowing head is a nice touch...

...the X-Wing Luke is such a tragedy! A nice body sculpt is destroyed by the dopey shrunken (& badly painted) head! I hope they lose that white paint on the mouth...on the two I've seen, it makes the figure look bucktoothed and stupid. It's too bad that the only versions of Luke under the POTJ banner are either this Pinhead pilot or Luke in his skivvies. Oh well...maybe Hasbro will do a really nice articulated Jedi Knight Luke with a cloth (or at least better sculpted cape)....hint hint.

I've only SEEN the Han...haven't lucked out on my own yet, but I think we've got enough of the ANH version of him now...we don't need any more.

The "Jedi Training" Obi is okay...I guess they wanted to crank out one last version of this character before he hits from AOTC with his new whiskers...

Haven't gotten the Shmi figure yet either, but she's definately the highlight of this wave for me...Ani needs his mommy!

After seeing them at San Diego (& the new carded pictures here at SS) I'm really looking forward to those deluxe figures...