I finally got Dooku!

Yay! I finally managed to get a Count Dooku, it was the last one. Even though his cape doesnt stay on all the time, I like the saber and hologram, and even the gimmick. But I had one question-My Dooku didnt have the green saber, even though the package was never opened. Is this a rare variation, or just a manufacturers error? Thanks.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Probably just an error.......

but it sucks that the figure is incomplete, I'd contact Hasbro for a replacement....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Yeah, I think Im going to contact them. It wasnt too big of a deal as I have plenty of green sabers, I was just glad it came with his red one.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

The nice thing about his green sabre is that you can use the hilt as a replacement for Luminara's, since she seems to almost always come with a horribly bent sabre hilt. Plus the metal hilts just look cooler.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Originally posted by Forhekset
    The nice thing about his green sabre is that you can use the hilt as a replacement for Luminara's, since she seems to almost always come with a horribly bent sabre hilt. Plus the metal hilts just look cooler.
    Yeah, that's exactly what I did. Luminara is so detailed, it's a shame she came with such a crappy saber. Especially when the Toyfair pics showed he with a nice metal one.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?