When are we gonna get 'spoiler' Threepio?

I don't wanna spoil that for the two of you who haven't seen the film yet, so I'll just call him 'Spoiler' Threepio......

those of you who HAVE seen it, know what I'm talking about....

with switcheroo action........
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

He comes out as a Deluxe figure this Summer. He's in the exact same asst. as the Deluxe Yoda figure. Can't wait for those two, as well as the Nexu and Ani w/ Geonosian.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Next month he should start popping up.

You can check him out here
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Wow... Nexu, Switcheroo 3PO, AND Deluxe Yoda... for a change the deluxe line is actually FILLED with figures I actually want!!! Good show, Hasbro!

Originally posted by Dexter
    Wow... Nexu, Switcheroo 3PO, AND Deluxe Yoda... for a change the deluxe line is actually FILLED with figures I actually want!!! Good show, Hasbro!
    I concur. the first four were pretty worthless, but the next four look pretty cool!

I saw that Threepio at the Celebration. I might get a couple, since they look much better than the standard one. And you can never have too many battle droids!

Does anyone know if they'll change it to a white battle droid? The one his head was attached to was white.

I want all four upcoming Deluxe Figures!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!